How to avoid Foreclose from FengShui aspects

cadreamer

I often hear people were asking why there are so many foreclosure throughout the years. Besides impact from slow economy, I always believe that there are something to do with the FengShui of the house. Based on my research on the houses undergoing foreclosure or short sale for the past year, approximate 50% of foreclosed houses have Fengshui problems inside or outside. I understand that most of the Americans don't really believe in FengShui and think it is superstitious; however, if you look at those foreclosed house based on some basic FengShui guideline, you will find out they somehow share the same problems. Here are three basic guideline to help prevent you from purchasing house with Bad FengShui

1) End unit of the dead end: Example from current foreclosed listing:http://www.redfin.com/CA/Chino-Hills/13401-Gold-Dust-Way-91709/home/3964120

As you can see, this house is located at the dead end road. How do you define dead end road? Basically, if you have to make a U-turn or back up your car to get out, it is likely to be a dead end road; however, there are few exceptions but the chance are very small.

2) Direct Impact from the road: Example from current foreclosed listing:http://www.redfin.com/CA/Chino-Hills/16334-Willowmist-Ct-91709/home/3946601

The house is at the turn corner. The way to see this is if you drive all the way without making the turn, you will hit the house. If the door of the house faces turn corner directly, it is even worse. 

3) When you open the front door, you see a stair directly facing the door. It is a huge "No" as well. Many of the two story houses have this design but it is really a Bad FengShui, which will impact your financial directly.

Hope above information can help some of you when making house purchase decision.

I am not sure if it is part of FenShui, but another way to avoid foreclosure is to make your mortgage payments on time.

It's a good point.

FengShui is more like a proactive action to keep bad luck from you. So, if your house have good FengShui, then you will definitely be able to pay off all your mortgage and even afford a second house; however, a bad FengShui house could cost you the job or even the health. You can always look for new jobs but health...?

cadreamer said:
It's a good point.

FengShui is more like a proactive action to keep bad luck from you. So, if your house have good FengShui, then you will definitely be able to pay off all your mortgage and even afford a second house; however, a bad FengShui house could cost you the job or even the health. You can always look for new jobs but health...?

OK, we need examples. Why don't you profile a few Irvine houses that have foreclosed and show where the Feng Shui failure was, and share the cure also?

Winex- epic! Patent the idea, and help millions avoid foreclosure :)

Here is an example for you:http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/4042-Germainder-Way-92612/home/4699017

If you check this property from Google map, you will notice there is a Big Tree on the island in the middle of the community facing the house. If you zoom in or use the street view, you can see that tree directly faces the house entrance(the front door), which is on the left-hand side of the garage. This type of FengShui problem usually will affect your job and income; in other words, you might fall into trouble during works, lose your job, and eventually have no income to pay for your bills. 

The cure? Easy. Take Down the Tree! However, don't forget, there is a HOA you need to deal with and I don't think they will make it easy on you.

P.S. I believe there should be some other FengShui impacts that we didn't see by looking at the Google map. The tree would be just one of the factors.

I don't know much Feng Shui other than gold coins in red string and crystals, but the house exudes negative energy.. The first picture especially.

As you can see, this house is located at the dead end road. How do you define dead end road? Basically, if you have to make a U-turn or back up your car to get out, it is likely to be a dead end road; however, there are few exceptions but the chance are very small.

Hmmm.  I always drive in reverse when I back out of the garage.  Maybe I should start backing my car into the garage instead so I can drive forward when I leave.

It is always better to use light or warm color for interior paints. Based on the pictures, it looks like most of the interior paintings are cream colors, which is good because it will make the room look more spacious and brighter. It would be better if you can show me the floor plan of the house so I might be able to give you more detailed advise. 

Cubic Zirconia said:
cadreamer said:
It's a good point.

OK, we need examples. Why don't you profile a few Irvine houses that have foreclosed and show where the Feng Shui failure was, and share the cure also?

Winex- epic! Patent the idea, and help millions avoid foreclosure :)

Call me old fashioned if you want, but I'd like to see for than just a few handpicked examples.  How about a sufficiently large dataset and a regression analysis to start with.  If R is sufficiently high, then we can do some more advanced analysis.

Sorry man. I don't intend to persuade people to believe in FengShui. I was just trying to let people know that FengShui might be one of the factor that might affect your livings. I usually will give my buyers some FengShui advise when they make purchase of the house but it is really up to them to believe it or not. I wish I can give you more examples but I probably don't have the time to quantify that for you. If you have any questions and do have the floor plan(or detailed pictures) of the house you want to purchase, I am more than happy to take a look and give you some advises. 

big believer of fengshui here... fengshui helps in providing small boosts to ur health, wealth, n happiness... but on top of that im an even bigger believer of being financially responsible...

fengshui is a double edged sword cause it means u have to pay a premium for ur lot... at the moment, no new irvine development has good "big" fengshui (they are all pretty crap)(big fengshui is location of unit in community, land sculpture, things surrounding ur community, and other stuff u cant really "change"), yet ppl are already willing to shell out large amounts of money for whats being offered, so i can only imagine what a truly good fengshui home will cost in irvine...

if u want good "small" fengshui (floorplan), its much easier to handle financially, but meh, small fengshui u can always do minor tweaks to accomidate for it later too...

if u want good big AND small fengshui lots here in irvine, aka asian central...  be prepared to go on a bidding war... good fengshui vs bigger loan? ... which one will it be? lol ...

i guess this is all only if u want to be anal and knit pick... personally im not too concerned, from what i remember, non-hispanic whites have the lowest foreclosure rate in 2007-2009 according to some government responsible lending agency study and asians come in at a very close second... nationwide, all other ethnicities suddenly increase foreclosure % by like 40-75%...

but then again, if ur born with unhealthy genetics, dont make good financial decisions, and just have a crappy attitude towards life, no amount of "good" fengshui can boost/save u...

Back