How Many More Homes Will Be Built In Irvine?

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
hello said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Mark my words, once they are done and sold all of the homes at Orchard Hills, Eastwood, and Portola Springs Irvine home prices will tick higher.

If you want credit for a prediction, why not give us something meaningful. 

ANYONE could predict prices will "tick" up higher in any neighborhood in the future and have a 99% chance they will be right.  Give us a number or percentage and a date or period of time.  Otherwise this is a useless attempt at trying to be "right" at "some time" in the future. 

I predict the stock market will "tick" up "some time" in the future and maybe "tick" down after that.  I also predict the sun will rise and set tomorrow.  I will be back tomorrow night to bask in the glory of the correct call.

Ok, here's my prediction....within 2 years of the last new OH, PS, and EW homes closing prices will be up 8-10%.  I know some don't like to use the numbers of months of inventory but if there were no new homes to absorb buyer demand (especially for sub $1m homes), prices would be up at least 5% today.

Are you shire about ps?

PS buyers really hobbit so.

Haha - I get it. Typo on my part. (I meant to type sure)  ;)

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
hello said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Mark my words, once they are done and sold all of the homes at Orchard Hills, Eastwood, and Portola Springs Irvine home prices will tick higher.

ANYONE could predict prices will "tick" up higher in any neighborhood in the future and have a 99% chance they will be right.  Give us a number or percentage and a date or period of time.  Otherwise this is a useless attempt at trying to be "right" at "some time" in the future. 

I predict the stock market will "tick" up "some time" in the future and maybe "tick" down after that.  I also predict the sun will rise and set tomorrow.  I will be back tomorrow night to bask in the glory of the correct call.

Ok, here's my prediction....within 2 years of the last new OH, PS, and EW homes closing prices will be up 8-10%.  I know some don't like to use the numbers of months of inventory but if there were no new homes to absorb buyer demand (especially for sub $1m homes), prices would be up at least 5% today.

Are you shire about ps?

PS buyers really hobbit so.

Haha - I get it. Typo on my part. (I meant to type sure)  ;)

Guys, it does exist:http://www.housing.uci.edu/housingOptions/Middle_Earth.html

eyephone said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
hello said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Are you sure about ps?

The prediction is an average price increase...some villages will rise more some will rise less.

Back