How low can we go? 30 yr fixed at 3.75% with no fees...

qwerty said:
I got a call the other day from owning to refi my existing 15 year to a new 15 year at 1.99 with no out pocket costs. Just have not had time to call them back to lock
This morning I called Owning about no cost 15 year rate and 1.99 was what I was told.
That's only .135 less than my current rate.
I'm debating whether I should wait for lower rate or just go for it.

UrvineLegend said:
qwerty said:
I got a call the other day from owning to refi my existing 15 year to a new 15 year at 1.99 with no out pocket costs. Just have not had time to call them back to lock
This morning I called Owning about no cost 15 year rate and 1.99 was what I was told.

Did anyone get lower than 2% last year at no cost when rates were extremely low?  I can't remember if I saw any, I'd jump on this rate and if it goes lower just refi again. 

akkord said:
UrvineLegend said:
qwerty said:

Did anyone get lower than 2% last year at no cost when rates were extremely low?  I can't remember if I saw any, I'd jump on this rate and if it goes lower just refi again. 

I think I caught the low at 2.375% for a no cost refi in Dec of last year on the 30-year fixed.  I know that there were several lenders offering 1.99% 15-year loans with no cost late last year and early this year, sounds like those are coming back now.

USCTrojanCPA said:
akkord said:
UrvineLegend said:
qwerty said:

I think I caught the low at 2.375% for a no cost refi in Dec of last year on the 30-year fixed.  I know that there were several lenders offering 1.99% 15-year loans with no cost late last year and early this year, sounds like those are coming back now.

Hoping the jumbo refis go under 2.5 no cost...one can dream

akkord said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
akkord said:
UrvineLegend said:
qwerty said:

Hoping the jumbo refis go under 2.5 no cost...one can dream

Yeah not sure where jumbo refi rates have been because I waited until they bumped up the conforming loan limit in Dec to refi my Tustin Ranch loan because it was just above $800k.

Vision Quest Lending Rates

7/20/21
Conventional Loan Program*

30 Year Fixed @ 2.625% (2.625% APR) with 0 Points or Lender Fees

20 Year Fixed @ 2.375% (2.375% APR) with 0 Points or Lender Fees

15 Year Fixed @ 2.00% (2.00% APR) with 0 Points or Lender Fees

VA 30 Year Fixed @ 2.25% (2.25% APR) with 0 points or Lender Fees

*Depending on County

Apply online:
http://visionquestlending.com/free_quote/

BBB A+

Tony Nguyen  | NMLS#93776
Vision Quest Lending  | 2860 Michelle Drive, Suite 140, Irvine, CA 92606
Direct 714-464-8042  | 877-318-0992 x6502  | Fax 866-394-9352                                                   
Email | tony@vqlending.com                                                                   
Website  |  www.visionquestlending.com

I heard on the radio tonight that owning.com has 15year fixed 1.75% rate and APR.  Don?t see it on the website but if anyone calls let me know what they say.

aquabliss said:
I heard on the radio tonight that owning.com has 15year fixed 1.75% rate and APR.  Don?t see it on the website but if anyone calls let me know what they say.

Website shows 1.5% (15yr) now.

hurijo said:
aquabliss said:

Website shows 1.5% (15yr) now.

Ya but APR is still 1.915%.  What they were advertising was 1.75% Rate + APR.  Haven't seen that posted yet.

akkord said:
UrvineLegend said:
qwerty said:

I got it down to 2.25% on high balance loan after multiple refis last year, but now i am selling......

I did a few no cost < 2% 15 year loans only. There was probably a less than 2 week window where it was available for me.

aquabliss said:

Owning called again and I asked about this and they said it was for purchases

Locked the 15 year 1.99% rate/apr with owning. They also waived the appraisal (same as last time).  I think this will be my last refi but we will see.

qwerty said:
Locked the 15 year 1.99% rate/apr with owning. They also waived the appraisal (same as last time).

Congrats! DO you feel comfy sharing loan amount, LTV, estimated closing cost etc.?

qwerty said:
Locked the 15 year 1.99% rate/apr with owning. They also waived the appraisal (same as last time).  I think this will be my last refi but we will see.

PM me your details if you want. I'm seeing lower no point no fee rates for 15 years for certain loans.

Cornflakes said:
qwerty said:
Locked the 15 year 1.99% rate/apr with owning. They also waived the appraisal (same as last time).

Congrats! DO you feel comfy sharing loan amount, LTV, estimated closing cost etc.?

Loan is in the mid 400s. LTV is about 33%. No points no closing costs

Back