How low can we go? 30 yr fixed at 3.75% with no fees...

just to update this thread, loan amounts greater than $417,000 with 20% down could get a 4.000% 30 year fixed with 0.25 points in credit.

ps9 said:
I see a 5/1 Jumbo ARM 55%LTV at 2.625% with enough lender credit to cover all costs.  Annie Mac mortgage on zillow.

Annie Mac's lender credit went up a bit for the same loan, should have enough leftover to buy a nice Vizio TV now.  Smarter Mortgage also has a 2.625% with almost enough credit to close with no fees.  Trending lower.. need to track closely the next few days

Wow, everyone always seems so skeptical and trying to call BS on everything on this site.  I could offer it at the time of posting.  Not sure what it is today but it should be something close to what I posted on the 25th (if not better due to bond movement yesterday and today).

It was my understanding that this thread was to share general information about what is occurring in the market without having to fully disclose every piece required by law.  The point of "sharing" was to help those looking to buy a home get a general reference point as to where rates stood.  I didn't realize that I needed to attach a 10 page disclaimer anytime I wanted to share a bit of information that I thought might help readers of this site.

I guess that unless my name is OpenSky, SGIP, Irvinehomeowner, etc? everyone else is just spitting BS.

By the way? nice white e-class.

@myirvine:

I guess you can mention the names of lenders that offer such detail without trying to sell yourself.

Don't let it dissuade you... I'm okay with generalized posts... even ones that "take your breath away". :)

MyIrvine, that's a pretty wide brush you're spattering with. I don't recall saying that some of these quotes are BS, only to check out the source and confirm.

bones said:
Obviously a newbie. IHO spits the most BS!! 
Yeah, you got that right,
I can spit B.S. all day and night.
Cuz that's how I roll,
with my Homie I troll...
And like a bully, I'll beat you in any fight.

I have a patent pending on that by the way... it's called Limerapping.

Word.

girliepopcorn.gif

Well, the one "good" thing (maybe the only thing) that has come out of the Russia invasion of Ukraine is that investors are buying up T-bills again...yield went from 2.70 to 2.60 in a day. 

Back