How come Woodbury East and Stonegate East aren't as desirable?

I think they are if the resales are priced proportionately to their original prices. They were built in 2009-2011, so were good deals compared to current new homes, I think.

IIRC, most of the developments in Woodbury/Stonegate East were attached condos or small detached condos.  It's good for small families but lacks the mix of big and small homes you see in Woodbury or Stonegate.

Because both L-east communities are not set up like the Forbidden City with a north and south gate. Having a east gate is also good facing sunrise. Gates facing west are bad omen because Chinese associate west or sunset as the direction of "death" where the sun goes to sleep. Chinese based everything on North-south and never East-west for this very reason. All home developments on China do not have a west facing community and home entrances.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Because both L-east communities are not set up like the Forbidden City with a north and south gate. Having a east gate is also good facing sunrise. Gates facing west are bad omen because Chinese associate west or sunset as the direction of "death" where the sun goes to sleep. Chinese based everything on North-south and never East-west for this very reason. All home developments on China do not have a west facing community and home entrances.

Great, I'm screwed, IHS can you fix my bad feng shui?

irvinehomeshopper said:
You are pretty screwed. Find a white guy, Indian, Korean or Vietnamese buyer for your house.

Hey, we're not stupid, we want East facing entrance with a '8' address so we can bilk an FCB when we want to leave.  And there better be no stairs facing the door.

And paint the door red too, just for good measure.

Oh, and leave a courtesy red envelope for me when I do the home tour.

But no red towels on the balcony, I don't want to see any red towels around.

Back