House sales of San Marcos in Stonegate

The Motor Court Company said:
I heard San Marcos is not building plan 2's any more; instead they replace it with plan 3x, which is slightly bigger than plan 3, with a downstairs bedroom and the entrance is at the same side as garage; however, 3x is priced cheaper than 3. Does any one have any color on this?

I chatted with the sales at San Marcos a few weeks ago. And asked them why 3x is cheaper than plan 3. They told me that plan 3 has "location premium"... hmm... really? ::)

MonsterMom said:
I heard San Marcos is not building plan 2's any more; instead they replace it with plan 3x, which is slightly bigger than plan 3, with a downstairs bedroom and the entrance is at the same side as garage; however, 3x is priced cheaper than 3. Does any one have any color on this?

I chatted with the sales at San Marcos a few weeks ago. And asked them why 3x is cheaper than plan 3. They told me that plan 3 has "location premium"... hmm... really? ::)
Man, I sometimes wonder if those Pac Irvine salespeople think that perspective buyers are really stupid or ignorant with some of the rationale that they throw out to simple questions like yours.  I find myself biting my lip and telling them what kind of BS they are trying to spin when they start speaking to my buyers and I.

This is interesting... I liked the upstairs of Plan 2 as it gave you 3brs + loft, an additional living space since you have less downstairs. Or you can make it a 4th br.

I can see the rationale behind this as I guess more people want that downstairs bedroom.

The other benefit of the 3x is it is actually a 4br/3.5ba home... there is a bath AND a powder downstairs... an interesting change as it turns that downstairs br into a real suite. Why they would charge less is strange but I guess it's not on the end like the 3s are.

Throw a driveway on the 3x... add an upstairs loft... and I'll buy it in Laguna Altura for $700k.

I can say that because I know iPac won't do that.

Back