House Cleaning / Housekeeper Needed

lovinLife

Our awesome housekeeper just moved out of the area, so I am looking for a housekeeper or reputable house cleaner to clean our home in Irvine if anyone has a recommendation.  Please PM me.

been hunting for one for ever...either no one wants to share their good ones or there really just isn't good help anymore.

My wife likes ours. They even bring their own cleaning supplies (even vacuum cleaner). If you're still looking for one PM me and I'll ask her for the contact info.

paperboyNC said:
My wife likes ours. They even bring their own cleaning supplies (even vacuum cleaner). If you're still looking for one PM me and I'll ask her for the contact info.

you want them to use your cleaning supplies man.  you want them using the supplies they clean other bathrooms with on your bathroom? you want them using the gloves they use to pick up the used condoms off the bathroom floor in your kitchen?

Thanks all.  I got a recommendation and am going with that for now.  Will let you know how it turns out.  I have my own cleaning supplies :)

Back