HOMES REDUCED PRICE

irvinehomeowner said:
Uh oh... USC, Mety is after your job!!!

:)

I respect all professions, but RE agent is NOT what I would enjoy doing even if I were to make killing $$$.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Mety said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Mety can help promote my listings here on TI.  :D

I'm down for that.
Actually, I might enjoy staging homes and showing open houses.

I'm happy to pay you a referral fee for any property you help me sell.  ;)

All I need is a Thank You. Now please let StarmanMBA know that.

Kings said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Mety said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Mety can help promote my listings here on TI.  :D

I'm down for that.
Actually, I might enjoy staging homes and showing open houses.

I'm happy to pay you a referral fee for any property you help me sell.  ;)

congrats on your next delano sale  8)

Seriously. BTB and I should get some commission as we are the non-Delano-resident who advertise them the best way possible. But I will just accept a Thank You and we'll call it a day.

Well, if that listing went on pending in just 9 days. It tell me that 1-Wechat is live and strong and promoted heavily to the FCB china. And the yuan is continuing to pour into good Irvine for safe haven. 2-This buyer may not look anything other than Eastwood.

This listing agent is very active in CV as well as WB. The one thing that I really dislike is when a listing describes a property as RARE. Yeah, right.

Compressed-Village said:
Well, if that listing went on pending in just 9 days. It tell me that 1-Wechat is live and strong and promoted heavily to the FCB china. And the yuan is continuing to pour into good Irvine for safe haven. 2-This buyer may not look anything other than Eastwood.

This listing agent is very active in CV as well as WB. The one thing that I really dislike is when a listing describes a property as RARE. Yeah, right.

It's rare because it's the only Delano resale listing.  haha

USCTrojanCPA said:
Compressed-Village said:

It's rare because it's the only Delano resale listing.  haha

ha, ha I get where you going here. This must be phase 1 buyer unloading. Because Delano just past the 1 year mark not too long ago. They are still selling at Delano and their final build out will be around June 2019,  next year is what they told me. The phase 1 and 2 buyers will have no repercussion with penalty if they unload now and going forward. I suspect, we will see more Delano private non builder listing as well.

eyephone said:
Wow. Does it also include TVs? Throw in year worth of HoA fees. (Deduct it from the selling price)

Not only TV but hopefully Netflix accounts also.

Back