HOA Patrol

Chairman

Anyone know what car the HOA drives in the Cypress Village area? Would it be 1 or 2 people sitting in the car? Thanks.

I ask because I see cars drive by, stop in front of my home, write stuff down, and then drive off. Could be anything but it seems suspicious.

There might be a separate car for security but I doubt HOA board members use any car but their own.

Chairman said:
I ask because I see cars drive by, stop in front of my home, write stuff down, and then drive off. Could be anything but it seems suspicious.

Or they can be scoping out your place and writing it down to see if anyone is home. Jk

I am not sure if they even have patrol. I asked stonegate HOA before, and they said they don't patrol the area.

Has to be appraiser or realtor doing a BPO.  Or can be a google maps competitor that can't afford a real google maps camera car :)

Chairman said:

It's a young white girl in a compact car? 

If it is than that's the HOA patrol.  You have to be wary of white people around here. :p

Back