High density living, coming to your neighborhood soon

let's see... early 1900's oil... then 1980's environmentalists... yep, still supports my point,

that picture may be paradise for you, but no one wants to live on top of that

oil is the reason for your dense housing complaint in this case

Paradise is already built on top of where that picture was. Most of the city looked like that at one time. This last marsh is all that’s left. if the environmentalist didn’t screw things up, it would already be at Home Depot, shame.

That’s your paradise? Lol
Dream bigger

Oil screwed it all up, otherwise it’d truly be a paradise. Good thing for regulations doing good things for the greater good as opposed to your way of deregulating and build on toxic land

That’s your paradise? Lol
Dream bigger

Oil screwed it all up, otherwise it’d truly be a paradise. Good thing for regulations doing good things for the greater good as opposed to your way of deregulating and build on toxic land
No, that’s you trying to paraphrase…there’s a big difference that your biases blind you to🤷🏽‍♂️🤪

Not true…I revel in my biases…I know Fox is right and CNN and MSNBC are left….its others that are blind to their own reflection.

:cry::eek::LOL::giggle:No, that’s you trying to paraphrase…there’s a big difference that your biases blind you to🤷🏽‍♂️🤪
Lol. There’s a big difference in that you have a very narrow worldview bias and blind to everything else

I have no vested interests in LB, no one cares about LB

Oil is the cause of your complaint is the truth, but you can’t handle the truth (insert clip), :cry::LOL::eek::coffee:

Not true…I revel in my biases…I know Fox is right and CNN and MSNBC are left….its others that are blind to their own reflection.
Dude... you're so blind you still think all EVs are $100k.

And that when people die... your text group is the only one who knows the "real" cause.

Maybe this thread needs to be moved to another sub-forum. Long Beach isn't in Orange County.
you’re correct, I should have started it in the general real estate category, but it has bearing on all real estate, OC included because this trend is being seen everywhere.

Back