Hidden listing remarks

socal78

Can anyone with access tell me what the hidden remarks are on MLS# P727066. It is a short sale, so maybe it simply says, "Don't even bother."  :)

Why not start a thread for those hidden "agent remarks" in listings? I think I, like most, assume they say something secretive or interesting. From what I'm told, it's usually nothing much. By the way - if it is illegal(?) for those with MLS access to share these comments, let me know and I won't ask. If it is, I am unaware. I would assume, though, that if they were meant to be made public, they would be.

SoCal78 said:
Can anyone with access tell me what the hidden remarks are on MLS# P727066. It is a short sale, so maybe it simply says, "Don't even bother."  :)

Why not start a thread for those hidden "agent remarks" in listings? I think I, like most, assume they say something secretive or interesting. From what I'm told, it's usually nothing much. By the way - if it is illegal(?) for those with MLS access to share these comments, let me know and I won't ask. If it is, I am unaware. I would assume, though, that if they were meant to be made public, they would be.
It's not illegal to share the agent-to-agent comments with trusted buyers, but there can be some sensitive information like the phone number to the owners or some other special things in there.  I'm all for full access.

Awesome. Got your PM with the deets. Nice to know there is only one loan on this home. I suppose that is the ideal situation for a short sale. Thanks for the quick reply.

Back