hey mr usc...

akim997

usc tm

im guessin it was you, based on the license plate?  driving on jamboree the other day near the west irvine hood...  flashed my lights at you to say whats up...  you prob thought it was some jackass flashin you (jackass was right)

anyways, was first time i saw the new ride, very nice!  i like white.  glas u got the newer rear lights.  didnt see, do u have the led coronas?

anyways, good seein you!

akim997 said:
usc tm

im guessin it was you, based on the license plate?  driving on jamboree the other day near the west irvine hood...  flashed my lights at you to say whats up...  you prob thought it was some jackass flashin you (jackass was right)

anyways, was first time i saw the new ride, very nice!  i like white.  glas u got the newer rear lights.  didnt see, do u have the led coronas?

anyways, good seein you!
Yeah that was me driving up on Jamboree.  Afterwards I thought that might have been you with the P-car.  Aren't all P-car owners jackasses (speaking as someone who used to own a 996 years ago).  haha  I always loved white and got lucky by finding a used one that had the exact options I wanted so I pulled the trigger last year.  I think starting on the 2010s the rears are this LCI type of lights...looks pretty slick.  I didn't do much with the car, just threw an exhaust, HID kit for the angel eyes, and some carbon fiber exterior pieces.

Back