HELP- need advice on best carpet cleaning company, thanks!

BruinRevolution

Hey there TI!

I've lived here in Cypress Village with my black labrador mix for about 7 months now and it's time for a deep carpet cleaning. My furry son sheds and he's left a few dark marks on the carpet. Anyone know of a great carpet/tile cleaning service?

My 2 biggest priorities in order are a) good quality and trustworthy service and b) price (just don't want anything exoribitant)

Thank you Talk Irvine!!!

#BruinRevolution

BruinRevolution said:
I've lived here in Cypress Village with my black labrador mix for about 7 months now and it's time for a deep carpet cleaning. My furry son sheds and he's left a few dark marks on the carpet.

For regular do-it-yourself, in between the professional cleaning, I use Bissell Spot carpet cleaning machine for those little soiled spots.

And it's not just for pet, it's also great if you have small toddlers that cause a lot of accidents.
http://www.amazon.com/BISSELL-Spotbot-Handsfree-Technology-33N8A/dp/B003Y3AA2S

jayl23 said:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/all-star-chem-dry-anaheim

I used them on the basis of a family friend's recommendation.  They seem to do a pretty good job, even though at the time my carpets were pretty clean.  Just wanted to have them cleaned before I moved in.

I think they have valpak coupons too.

Wanted to thank you for the suggestion. I went with this company (owner Mike and technician Luke) and they really went above and beyond with their services. My carpet was soiled from my black lab and they made everything literally look like the day I moved in. Plus, they are reasonable and did a really thorough job with the carpets-- not only do they smell and look good but they went through a deep-cleaning process that makes it look like my pad has never been lived in. Will post pics soon.

Good to hear you liked their service!  Nice to know they're still out there doing good work.  They should be added to the recommended list of contractors.

jayl23 said:
Good to hear you liked their service!  Nice to know they're still out there doing good work.  They should be added to the recommended list of contractors.

And they will be add to the list, thanks for the recommendation.

Back