Have you narrowed down where & what you will buy?

[quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1244548820]I'll let BK respond for me. Everytime I pin down what I think I want it slips away.</blockquote>
I'll guess that what you want does not exist in Irvine.

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1244549289][quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1244548820]I'll let BK respond for me. Everytime I pin down what I think I want it slips away.</blockquote>
I'll guess that what you want does not exist in Irvine.</blockquote>

Maybe, I'll let the FILE determine my destiny.

[quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1244549540][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1244549289][quote author="Mcdonna1980" date=1244548820]I'll let BK respond for me. Everytime I pin down what I think I want it slips away.</blockquote>
I'll guess that what you want does not exist in Irvine.</blockquote>

Maybe, I'll let the FILE determine my destiny.</blockquote>
I wonder what my FILE contains as I'm sure BK has a lot of info on me since I'm in the 10 top in post(whore) count. Bi-polar European with an identity crisis being the bearish trojan that I am?

[quote author="Goofy" date=1244267132][quote author="CK" date=1244266207][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1244265721]

Instead of buying the home you are currently living in now, how about you rent it longer and buy a bigger property in 2-4 years?</blockquote>

You can't underestimate the value of a good neighborhood. Sure we might find a great set up in another neighborhood --- or we might not, its a crap shoot. Here, we've already done the test drive and like it.</blockquote>

Neighbors and kids make all the difference. Friendly BBQs, kids running back and forth to play between homes and all the kids in the same school/classes make it nice. My buddy from Turtle Ridge is envious of my neighborhood and visits just to hang out. His TR area is a little... unfriendly to kids to say the least. Complaints about sidewalk chalk really put him over the top.

Glad you found what you're looking for, there's nothing quite like it.</blockquote>

Complaints about sidewalk chalk? That is hilarious. Those folks would not like Coto. When the neighbor kids and my kids get together for some chalking, they cover the whole cul de sac and then work their way down the street until they run out of chalk.

Back