Halloween in the hood.

I enjoy reading these ToTing reports. Thanks for sharing.

This is our first year to hosting ToTing in our own house too. I knew our neighborhood would have lots of activities because there are many young kids in the neighborhood and all three levels of K-12 schools are very close by. (Mission Viejo area) All the houses here are also conventional and mostly well decorated for the season. We don?t have any apartment or condo complex in this community. However our friend invited us to do ToT together in another town, therefore we didn?t come home until 8:30 p.m. To my surprised I still see a lot of kids and parents walking in our streets when I drove in. And later within the half hour before 9:00 I gave away three big runs of candies to at least 40 kids. I actually didn?t prepare any candy because we were just so late. Fortunately my kids harvested a lot of goodies so I recycled them back to the guests. The latest group at 9 o?clock was a huge surprise because those are big high school kids. I didn?t expect kids at this age are still ToTing! But each of them looks super cool and is very polite. I had a very pleasant experience this year and will definitely look forward to hosting more ToTer next year.

[quote author="reason" date=1257320194]I turned off the lights and pretended I wasn't home =).</blockquote>

Boo.

[quote author="reason" date=1257320194]I turned off the lights and pretended I wasn't home =).</blockquote>
Is that because you didn't have any coupons to buy candy?

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA" date=1257334099][quote author="reason" date=1257320194]I turned off the lights and pretended I wasn't home =).</blockquote>
Is that because you didn't have any coupons to buy candy?</blockquote>

Haha! You bast@rd!

Very few ToTers in Oak Creek. We went over to our old haunt in Woodbridge - ToTers everywhere! But then it is the Boothill neighborhood, so it's always crowded there.

Back