Haircut for little kids?

homer_simpson

So my wife and I are tired of messing up our son's haircuts.  Can anyone recommend a place to get it done that's very baby/toddler friendly?

Homer it's really more about your toddler.  They either do well with a haircut, or they don't.  Nothing in the shop is going to change that, it's just whether or not the salon can deal with the meltdown and still get it done.

We tried the Supercuts in the Spectrum on a fly one day for our son's second haircut. They do kids and seemed to do pretty well in keeping the children calm and getting it done.  Since then, we kind of stop wherever since he does well with getting his hair cut.

The first place we went to a dedicated children haircut place in Orange, you know the kind with the little airplane seats and bazillion toys.  Big mistake. Way too much going on and they tried way to hard which in the end I think actually made him more upset.

Uh... Bell Tower Barber?

It's cheap... so if they mess up, who cares.

Homie... where do you get your haircut? Take him there.

For our girls' last haircut, my wife called someone (Asian person) that comes out to your place.  She does the cutting in your garage. 

Maybe for the shy toddlers, that might be less stressful, I don't know?

So I bought some clippers and did it myself.  He was pretty good, sat still for about 2 minutes while I clipped this hair. 

I was gonna do the PS9 Kim Jong Un fade but my wife wasn't having any of it.

Back