Greetings from Irvinesinglemom!

irvinesinglemom

Hi there, not sure if many of you will remember me from back in the day at the IHB. Hard to believe it was six years ago now that zovall started the IHB and I wrote a few posts offering a single mother's perspective on the local housing market. Anyway it's been a really long time and I just wanted to pop in and say "hey". Last winter I quit my job in Irvine to start a new life in Arizona with my son and dog. I live and work in Far North Phoenix and travel regularly to Flagstaff where my Division headquarters are.  I purchased a brand new TW Lewis home in Sonoran Foothills in December, 2011. Four bedrooms, three baths, 2800 sq feet, mountain views, and five minutes from my office. Hiking trail right outside my door, and my son loves his new school which was just built over the summer.  I paid $350,000 for it and am sooooooooo happy to be here!  Yes it's hot and there's no ocean, but it works just great for us.  :) Best, Sheri

Yaus... a blast from the past!!! I loved the ISM articles from the old IHB.

Good to hear from you... and so jealous you can get so much house out there while in Irvine we're stuck with no driveways for double that amount.

You should come by more often!

Happy you like AZ and are adjusting to the weather but the five-week heat wave here in Irvine is driving me nuts...can't wait until the weather cools down! 

Back