Greenwood in Tustin Legacy

WTTCHMN said:
lnc said:
a32mil said:
came across this chinese newspaper article today
http://udn.com/news/story/6818/1595560

sorry the article is in chinese but stay classy irvine peeps ;-)

Looks like the article was talking about Cypress Village!  :mad:

So FCB's in CV are shitting in the pools, dumping trash in their neighbor's trash cans, and taking daily baths in the community showers?  Nice.

Need security guards!

looks like the Janpanese has been right all along

nodogs.jpg

Per Google translate:

California Chinese Aunt pool feet, boy shit neighborhood anger

Recently Irvine Chow Chinese residents complain that she lived within the Chinese community a few feet in the pool Mother and children in the pool shit, rubbish in the neighbor's trash, etc. uncivilized behavior, staggering, they occur from time to time for this war of words is still a social media group, try to turn their irrational say justified. Miss Zhou see this phenomenon was very helpless, hope that such indecent behavior can be minimized to maintain the image of the Chinese in American society.

Ms Chow said she lived in a newly developed community near Irvine Highway 5, because a good school district, together with the community house is newly built, attracting many new immigrant families, the community of Chinese families also established a micro-channel group chat. We are all Chinese, the outer can get together, there is no language barrier, easy to communicate with each other is also very intimate thing, only individual unruly inhabitants, has broken the original harmonious atmosphere.

Ms Chow said, not long ago a woman in the micro-channel group Tucao, next door neighbor in order to save $ 44 per month garbage fee, weekly garbage collection, will own garbage thrown in her family's trash. The lady said that sometimes the garbage collection company has just harvested, she dragged the trash is home only to find a full tank, so she has put up with the situation for several months, the final decision do not want Ren Xiaqu to micro-channel group "decorum" because her neighbor is Chinese family, a micro-channel in the same group, must see.
Not only that, Ms Chow said she sometimes would go to public swimming pools, hot bubble bath in the community, "everyone is a systemic bubble down, but several Chinese aunt came rolled up his trouser legs, feet on the inside, see this scene really very disgusted and disappointed. " She told Aunt own ideas, but I do not know her aunt responded speechless with rage, Boyle said: "There is going to bubble, you control how my bubble." In addition, Ms Chow said that the first one or two months, she and her family went to the pool hot bubble bath, you often see a middle-aged Chinese woman, in the pool shower curtain pulled a place to take a bath. "At first she thought it was just a few days after swimming, the results of this man came nearly two months in a row, and every time to wash half an hour," Ms Chow and her mother see this situation feel speechless, such people love Zhanxiaopianyi is really no way out. Neighbors mostly walking to regional public swimming baths, which people have to drive out every time, it is believed that she is really living in this community. "Over the last month the weather turns hot, many people go swimming, she may be embarrassed it, so recently to relatively rare."

She said: "It's no problem, but it is even more nausea seen in the pool, cook your feces." Community Management Committee (HOA) expressly provides that the children go to the pool must wear diapers (diaper), but happens a few unruly elders, with no diapers grandson to the pool, the results do a cook feces discovered pools people really upsetting. We reacted to the community, but the community people do not comply with the provisions issued, in addition to the pool clean can not do anything else, "people (community management committee) can not be sent every day staring at in the end who did it."

Pool lump of feces left with the image of Chinese sink to the bottom

For these uncivilized happened communities, undermine the image of Chinese things, Ms Chow said he was helpless and ashamed, even though most people still have more quality, but often is "an assumed name bad gruel" old side every time when the United States and brought to her friends, she is speechless, I do not know how to answer.

The white friend of Miss Zhou school work in the community, her friends had complained to the teacher every few days met the parents complained, "It's not your baby to hit my child, your baby is robbed my children's toys such trivia. " Ms Chow said the children play together, things are bound to happen, but parents show too seriously. When a friend complained to her, she did not want to argue, "he is a Chinese people, still want to try to maintain the outer image of the Chinese, after all, not wash your dirty linen in public."

This reporter went 23 Irvine community that a beautiful environment, the pool is not anyone can freely enter, access to the pool two doors are locked, you need to be a resident holding the electronic key to open the door to enter. Also put up notices around the pool, opening hours, prohibited items, children's age restrictions, etc. regulations clearly evident. Although the announcement did not go to the pool that says children must wear diapers (diaper), but when the residents to community management committees (HOA) to reflect, when "lump of feces," the problem, community management committees (HOA found in the community pool ) to give a clear response, the children go to the pool must wear diapers.

But when the reporter to the Community Management Committee (HOA) to verify whether this phenomenon, the staff Jeniffer excuses, did not give a clear answer. It is understood that many of the city Irvine newly developed communities are managed by the same management company.

Ms Chow said she felt staff poor community management committee, from time to time have to deal with such a thing, the face of this phenomenon, in addition to their public area clean, the other can not do. So many community residents, unruly is an isolated phenomenon, to find out the punishment they also have difficulties, but these people still want to be able to protect public environment, maintaining their image, do not do some people unsuccessful behavior.

BBC News

WTTCHMN said:
lnc said:
a32mil said:

So FCB's in CV are shitting in the pools, dumping trash in their neighbor's trash cans, and taking daily baths in the community showers?  Nice.

WTTCHMN said:
lnc said:
a32mil said:

Tustin Legacy    -  1
Village of Irvine  - 0

Happiness said:
WTTCHMN said:
lnc said:
a32mil said:

Tustin Legacy    -  1
Village of Irvine  - 0

I guess you forgot what happened during the grand opening of Greenwood.

>:D
Happiness said:
Tustin Legacy    -  1
Village of Irvine  - 0

Don't make me pull NextDoor threads where Columbus Square residents are pulling race cards and complaining about non residents trespassing in the community pool.  There have been some seriously heated "discussions" on how to deal with intrusions from "west of Red Hill".

#BuildAWallAndMakeThemPayForIt

eyephone said:
Happiness said:
WTTCHMN said:
lnc said:
a32mil said:

Tustin Legacy    -  1
Village of Irvine  - 0

What happened?

Happiness said:
Per Google translate:

Recently Irvine Chow Chinese residents complain that she lived within the Chinese community a few feet in the pool Mother and children in the pool shit, rubbish in the neighbor's trash, etc. uncivilized behavior, staggering, they occur from time to time for this war of words is still a social media group, try to turn their irrational say justified. Miss Zhou see this phenomenon was very helpless, hope that such indecent behavior can be minimized to maintain the image of the Chinese in American society.

Thanks for the Chinglish translation. Local Chinese language newspaper run weekly articles about the "uncivilized" behavior of their mainland Chinese brethren. Examples include: going into a public toilet - squatting on the toilet seat and then doing their business all over, sneezing over food in the buffet line (acting like locusts), cutting in and pushing others in line, fondling fruit at the grocery store (even biting some) and then returning them to the rack - the list goes on and on.

And unfortunately for Miss Zhou the rest of the world has an issue with the image of mainland Chinese behavior, not just Americans. In my overseas travels I have heard many complaints. In fact China runs TV shows and publishes articles advising their travelers how to "behave" overseas. They have even prohibited some from leaving the country due to bad past practices.

DJW1705 said:
eyephone said:
Happiness said:
WTTCHMN said:
lnc said:
a32mil said:

Tustin Legacy    -  1
Village of Irvine  - 0

What happened?
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,11840.195.html

DrTravel said:
Happiness said:
Per Google translate:

Thanks for the Chinglish translation. Local Chinese language newspaper run weekly articles about the "uncivilized" behavior of their mainland Chinese brethren. Examples include: going into a public toilet - squatting on the toilet seat and then doing their business all over, sneezing over food in the buffet line (acting like locusts), cutting in and pushing others in line, fondling fruit at the grocery store (even biting some) and then returning them to the rack - the list goes on and on.

And unfortunately for Miss Zhou the rest of the world has an issue with the image of mainland Chinese behavior, not just Americans. In my overseas travels I have heard many complaints. In fact China runs TV shows and publishes articles advising their travelers how to "behave" overseas. They have even prohibited some from leaving the country due to bad past practices.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JXrDwtiqQs[/youtube]

http://www.tustin.k12.ca.us/site/default.aspx?PageID=1&_cldee=YTMybWlsQGFvbC5jb20%3d

Heritage Elementary school opening this fall

How receivable the city is to a petition to extend the sound-proof wall by the Jamboree to cover the Warner exit section.  I noticed there is a wall by Jamboree, but it ends before the Warner exit.  Maybe the HOA can start a petition, collecting signatures, and work with the City (of Tustin?) to extend the wall?

akkord said:
For those that say Greenwood will be great in the future, Greenwood will be the buffer community to those homes that are built further from the freeway, err Jamboree.  I know I drive 65-70mph on that part of Jamboree, don't lie and say you don't, I have cars pass me when I'm going 60 (the speed limit).  Will you buy a home next to Jamboree or one further from it if you had the choice? 

That exit, Warner, is going to be even busier as homes are built out in that area and the District has the worse layout ever! I avoid that plaza whenever I can.  So if I avoid it now, I will definitely avoid it in 5 yrs when there are even more people going there.  How will living in a Sheldon home right off that exit going to be 5-10yrs from now?  We've seen how traffic has gotten worse in Irvine as homes get built.

Tustin & Tustin Ranch has some great areas, but right off Jamboree isn't one of them in my book.  I considered Sheldon, was on the priority list, never bought, and a couple reasons are listed above.  Looking back, maybe I should have bought phase 1 and flipped it once the model went into contract.

LOL no wall, no matter how tall, will be able to drown out the noise from cars zooming by, not to mention, how an eyesore  a 20 ft wall will be!  There is also pollution and emission from cars, would you really want your kids playing in the back yard breathing car exhaust, or opening your windows?  Just amazes me how people will drop a million dollars to live by the freeway.

I guess a million dollars doesn't get what it use too , even in the bubble years you can get a better homes for a million. 

Just look at Columbus Square in tustin the location is near the industrial park and railroad, those homes people paid a million dollars back during the bubble are selling below bubble values , while the same houses purchased in Irvine already exceeded bubble prices.

Ddsballer said:
LOL no wall, no matter how tall, will be able to drown out the noise from cars zooming by, not to mention, how an eyesore  a 20 ft wall will be!  There is also pollution and emission from cars, would you really want your kids playing in the back yard breathing car exhaust, or opening your windows?  Just amazes me how people will drop a million dollars to live by the freeway.

I guess a million dollars doesn't get what it use too , even in the bubble years you can get a better homes for a million. 

Just look at Columbus Square in tustin the location is near the industrial park and railroad, those homes people paid a million dollars back during the bubble are selling below bubble values , while the same houses purchased in Irvine already exceeded bubble prices.

I warned a few buyers to not buy Sheldon because I call Jamboree the "Jamboree Freeway."

USCTrojanCPA said:
Ddsballer said:

I warned a few buyers to not buy Sheldon because I call Jamboree the "Jamboree Freeway."

I speed on jamboree at usually 70 and many cars are keeping up with me. My Warner exit speed comes down to about 40-50. So jamboree is definitely freeway terrain there. No wall is big or sound proof enough IMHO

Back