Greenwood in Tustin Legacy

Now I see why people call Stater Bros. ghetto:

Woman?s body found in West Covina Stater Bros. parking lot

A woman's body was found this afternoon in a vehicle in the parking lot of a Stater Bros. supermarket in West Covina...

I drove by a pavilions yesterday in Lakewood. Who cares it's just a supermarket.  Why pay $2.00 for romaine when you can get it for $1.00 at staters. Mellow Roos are high enough, we NEED the stater bros.

If you're paying $1 for a head of lettuce you're paying too much. Ansar and Zion rotate all their produce deals. Once in a while the produce is too ripe or not enough but most of the time it's fine.

Anyone who is moving to Tustin Legacy is only a few miles from Ansar.

estrader said:
I drove by a pavilions yesterday in Lakewood. Who cares it's just a supermarket.  Why pay $2.00 for romaine when you can get it for $1.00 at staters. Mellow Roos are high enough, we NEED the stater bros.

So the secret to Pavilions/Vons is you need to download their app and add in the coupons. They usually have a lot of coupons. With coupons, it's much cheaper than Albertson's/Ralphs.

A few years back I made fun of some friends going to Dubai.  I said "Say hi to the slaves for me".....was that wrong?  Maybe I was just jealous they were going somewhere fun...

zubs said:
A few years back I made fun of some friends going to Dubai.  I said "Say hi to the slaves for me".....was that wrong?  Maybe I was just jealous they were going somewhere fun...
What's worse, Indians who sell their kids to Arabs or Arabs who buy Indian kids?

zubs said:

I don't get the slaves comment. Kind of racist or something. (But it's Friday)

irvinehomeowner said:
Ready2Downsize said:
Then if you live in Greenwood you can go to Hmart assuming you have nothing against Asians.
Well... I think HMart is South Korean... so they are ok.

:)

#iamfromthenorth

South Korea gives us the most beautiful Asian woman so Hmart is fine by me.

Seafood City has heads of lettuce for less than a buck a head?

Didn't know that! I'll have to check them out next time I hit up Joann's.

I've seen some people who like slaves building Cancun even though tourist dollars flow freely down there. Maybe the difference is they are allowed to go home at night?

Ready2Downsize said:
I've seen some people who like slaves building Cancun even though tourist dollars flow freely down there. Maybe the difference is they are allowed to go home at night?

Well in Mexico they use Mexicans. In Dubai they use Pakistanis and the folks from Dubai look down on the Pakistanis the same way irvine Asians look down at Mexicans

qwerty said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Ready2Downsize said:
Then if you live in Greenwood you can go to Hmart assuming you have nothing against Asians.
Well... I think HMart is South Korean... so they are ok.

:)

#iamfromthenorth

South Korea gives us the most beautiful Asian woman so Hmart is fine by me.
Does it matter to you most South Korean women are "enhanced"?

Back