Great Park Neighborhoods

IrvineRealtor said:
If you've been to Minnesota in the winter, you'd know exactly why it's called a mud room.

At Casa de IR2, we need a sand room.

-IR2

Somebody should invent a super strong vacuum that can clean kids shoes... Strong enough to get the sand underneath the insoles and from inside socks... Maybe a built in unit inside the wall, so as a kid enters the house, sticks his foot in said device and no more desert pockets inside the house... Engineers on TI?

H        O        M        E        R said:
IR you live in a desert?

Homer, when ur little one starts school.. You'll see.... Btw, you can't get all te sand out of the shoe.... 75% clean is sufficient... Do not make my mistake of ripping out the insole to get a thorough cleaning... It makes it worse the next day (plus ur kid will have slippery insoles the next day)

H        O        M        E        R said:
IR you live in a desert?

Yes. Yes, I do.

sandboy.JPG

IrvineRealtor said:
If you've been to Minnesota in the winter, you'd know exactly why it's called a mud room.

At Casa de IR2, we need a sand room.

-IR2

I do not dare visit Minnesota in the winter.  I would not have any fingers or toes left to need a mud room.

I like the idea of having a "cleaning room" before entering the house.  I just thought they'd give it a better name than "mud room".  They should call it the "Minnesota Room".

test said:
K-8 School

site+plan.jpg

Gosh, where do they come up with these street names?  Spreadsheet streets.

Also "turf play"?  Really?  That sounds so cholo.  The kindergardners have no chance against the 8th graders.

I wish they would publish floorplans and prices already.

If it's cheap enough... I'll brave the toxicity... if qwerter can do it... so can the IHO kids.

irvinehomeowner said:
I wish they would publish floorplans and prices already.

If it's cheap enough... I'll brave the toxicity... if qwerter can do it... so can the IHO kids.

thats the spirit! ive been waiting years for IHO to admit this!

irvinehomeowner said:
Quite honestly, if not for the Mrs. (test), I would have given Augusta a go.

I'd miss the driveway but with a 3CWG, I wouldn't miss it that much.

you could have had storage cabinets in front of the cars, overhead storage racks, more cabinets (or storage racks) on the wall of the two garage, the possibilities would have been endless....

Back