Great Park Neighborhoods

aquabliss said:
That's correct bones - all the pics in the listing are pictures of the model home (including the front of the house). 

Here's a picture of the back yard taken from the back of the house.  It's hard to really get a perspective from the pic but it's quite deep, and winds waaaay around to the other side.

Also the location from the back is decent.  There is a row of houses on the left, but good privacy on the right and behind as there are no homes directly behind. 

xqmbns.jpg

Went to take a look. Nice lot. House is shit though. But if you are adamant about a one story house, you could probably build an addition to make the floorplan better. But that would cut into the lot.

bones said:
aquabliss said:
That's correct bones - all the pics in the listing are pictures of the model home (including the front of the house). 

Here's a picture of the back yard taken from the back of the house.  It's hard to really get a perspective from the pic but it's quite deep, and winds waaaay around to the other side.

Also the location from the back is decent.  There is a row of houses on the left, but good privacy on the right and behind as there are no homes directly behind. 

xqmbns.jpg

Went to take a look. Nice lot. House is shit though. But if you are adamant about a one story house, you could probably build an addition to make the floorplan better. But that would cut into the lot.

direct to the point

aquabliss said:
Looks like somebody bought the house with the huge lot in the T intersection:https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/161-Cloudbreak-92618/home/66194552

Knew it wouldn't last long, 10k lot in a new build doesn't come up too often.

Lasted pretty long considering they had to put it up on redfin and the house is pretty much finished. But it was a good week for T homes in PP. That harmony T home on prospect also went pending.

bones said:
aquabliss said:
Looks like somebody bought the house with the huge lot in the T intersection:https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/161-Cloudbreak-92618/home/66194552

Knew it wouldn't last long, 10k lot in a new build doesn't come up too often.

Lasted pretty long considering they had to put it up on redfin and the house is pretty much finished. But it was a good week for T homes in PP. That harmony T home on prospect also went pending.

Great week for T homes in PP.  The last Whistler plan that sold this week was also at the end of a street.  More of an L shaped I suppose but none the less.

found this in the sale office over the weekend.  only 20 house left...

Attachments

• File Mar 29, 9 44 34 PM.png
    File Mar 29, 9 44 34 PM.png
    141.2 KB · Views: 414
Some crazy coyote sightings in Pavilion Park lately.  Check out this post from a lady just this weekend:

Title: Coyote try to get close to my baby.
Message: I was at the park with my kids tonight and a coyote quietly came very close to us (8 feet away) when we were sitting down playing sand.
When I noticed the coyote was looking at me and my 4 year old son, I got up and picked up my son and quickly walked away. The coyote came more closer and keep following us. I felt that it was getting ready to attack us, I then scream at him but he still try to come toward to us. I kept yelling at it and he backed up a feet and still wouldn't leave. My boyfriend heard me screaming he ran to us and scared the coyote away. The coyote then run to the walk path across from the park. When the coyote was passing by my house (at the end of loneflower street), it saw my nanny and my 1.5 yrs old daughter, the coyote stopped and went toward to them. My boyfriend ran all the way to my house from the park to try to protect them, finally the coyote went away when my boyfriend got closer.
It was very dangerous. This is the second time we got approached by coyote this week. The first time was Friday around 10:30pm at the park. and it was a larger size coyote. Today, Sunday was around 8:30 pm when there are still many people playing basketball and walking at the park. This time was a mid size coyote. They all came from the end of the walk pass across from the park. .
Everyone who has small children and pets, please be very carful.

Crazy.  If I'm on the Hoa... I'll impose whacking day on coyotes. 

Back