Future Development in Irvine

Meggie

Does anyone know what future developments are planned for Irvine until it is completely built out?  I know Hidden Canyon and Northwood Paseo are in the works but there must be more. 

I was only able to find the attached 2010-2020 map from previous thread and PA boundaries from City website. 

Attachments

• Irvine Housing.gif
    Irvine Housing.gif
    70.3 KB · Views: 592
  • PA_boundaries.pdf
    553.1 KB · Views: 255
OH is not on the map for some reason???  OC Register notes 1,400 homes for OH.

I believe OH has 2 more villages than the one currently open.

And then there are the other phases in the Great Park.

luckguy said:
what part in Irvine has potential home appreciation? does anyone suggest?

Short-term or long-term appreciation? You can get short-term appreciation sometimes by buying in early phases of new home developments that are underpriced (Think Sagewood). You can also bid low (this works better if you are a cash buyer) on a lot of resales and hope that a seller bites to get in below the market price.

Long-term appreciation - focus on buying properties in areas that will have less supply than demand in 20 years and buy homes with a large lot that are cheap for the neighborhood. Gradually improve the home by redoing the kitchen and bathrooms and put in new flooring closer to when it's time to sell.

paperboyNC said:
Long-term appreciation - focus on buying properties in areas that will have less supply than demand in 20 years and buy homes with a large lot that are cheap for the neighborhood. Gradually improve the home by redoing the kitchen and bathrooms and put in new flooring closer to when it's time to sell.

If you can plunk down a minimum of $2.5 million, Hidden Canyon is your best choice for long-term appreciation IMO.

jamboreedude said:
paperboyNC said:

If you can plunk down a minimum of $2.5 million, Hidden Canyon is your best choice for long-term appreciation IMO.

@Homer.. can I have $2.5M?  Note that I said "have" not "borrow".

jmoney74 said:
jamboreedude said:
paperboyNC said:

@Homer.. can I have $2.5M?  Note that I said "have" not "borrow".

Got change for $3 mill ?

Back