From where do you find your open house information?

From where do you find your open house information?

• Zillow.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brokerage site (remax/firstteam/coldwellbanker/etc)?

• Following signs

• Other

• Total voters

irvinerealtor

Trying to keep tabs on how buyers are finding/looking for open house information...
What are you finding is the easiest and best way to find the homes that are open that you're looking for currently?

-IrvineRealtor

Redfin as well for me, if I was looking.  Signs are helpful if the street corner is not too cluttered.

Redfin and Zillow. Post many pictures on MLS. Also, make sure the pictures are not blurry. Give a good description. Being vague doesn't do it. (Charming house - why is it a charming house? Charming house with upgraded kitchen and wood floors.)

What I don't understand is Realtors who do open houses without notifying the MLS or whatever it is you have to do so it shows up on Redfin, Zillow, Realtor etc.

There have been a few times where I've seen open houses that weren't online and there is hardly anyone there and the realtor is wondering where all the traffic is. Signs are nice, but the Internet reaches way more people.

Use the tools!!!

eyephone said:
Redfin and Zillow. Post many pictures on MLS. Also, make sure the pictures are not blurry. Give a good description. Being vague doesn't do it. (Charming house - why is it a charming house? Charming house with upgraded kitchen and wood floors.)

Yup. Houses with crappy pictures don't sell for the most part.

irvinehomeowner said:
What I don't understand is Realtors who do open houses without notifying the MLS or whatever it is you have to do so it shows up on Redfin, Zillow, Realtor etc.

There have been a few times where I've seen open houses that weren't online and there is hardly anyone there and the realtor is wondering where all the traffic is. Signs are nice, but the Internet reaches way more people.

Use the tools!!!

Those are the agents who still list them in the newspaper. For those here too young to remember what a newspaper is, it's that thing we used to line the bottom of the bird cage and cat litter box before the internet was invented.

Back