Fresno market

Anyone have any sense of the Fresno housing market situation? Have a 3 bed 2 1/2 bath house there - needs some work but not tons - trying to decide to sell or rent. Having a hard time getting good info on the market situation up there!

<p>Here is a local Fresno Agent with a blog and 7 listings. The blog has zero comments since May, the topics are all about the bubble popping and all of his listings are bank owned foreclosures. I heard Fresno is one of the worst places for homes right now. <a href="http://www.fresnohomes.net/Nav.aspx/Page=Http://www.fresnohomes.blogspot.com">Fresno Homes, Fresno MLS Real Estate, Fresno Homes for sale, Tom Avent</a></p>

<p>An interesting tidbit from the blog, topic short sales, <em>"As an agent, I have to make sales. I avoid showing short sale listings most of the time and discourage most buyers from getting involved. Sometimes it will take weeks for the lender to answer an offer, or the owners hardship is not approved, or the lender just forecloses rather than take a short payoff".</em></p>

Back