Forsyth County has the fastest-growing Asian population in U.S.

irvinehomeowner said:
A fundamental reason is weather, which Forsythe 2025, Forsythe 2035, Forsythe 3000 will never have. :)

And time zones...EST is evil.

Georgia also never stop shooting itself in the foot as to politics and social change. 

Panda said:
I had no idea that Actress Kim Jung-hwa and her husband lives in Atlanta. I know of several hi-profile Actress/Celebrities who lives in Irvine.

I loved her drama "1% of something".  When Dramafever was still around I used to re-watch the series.  The latest drama that she was in was D-Day in supporting role (main was Jung So-Min):

CGKUk6DUIAAB-HB.jpg

She's been in movies since and flies back to SK for filming.  So which celebrities do you know that lives in Irvine?  :D

momopi said:
Panda said:
I had no idea that Actress Kim Jung-hwa and her husband lives in Atlanta. I know of several hi-profile Actress/Celebrities who lives in Irvine.

I loved her drama "1% of something".  When Dramafever was still around I used to re-watch the series.  The latest drama that she was in was D-Day in supporting role (main was Jung So-Min):

CGKUk6DUIAAB-HB.jpg

She's been in movies since and flies back to SK for filming.  So which celebrities do you know that lives in Irvine?  :D

My friend's relative married Song Mi-jin who was in Dream Girls.  She had her husband used to run a Korean BBQ restaurant in Taiwan.

I think most Korean celebrities stay in Korea for a number of reason but mostly as to accessibility and being in the press.  Most of ones overseas are retired.

The most famous is probably Bae Yong-joon, who splits his time between Korea and Japan.

We talked about Kim Tae-hee/Rain in another thread.

There are always talks of Korean celebrities in Rodeo or Fashion Island.

Momopi,

I've been listening to Korean Gospel Music lately. "Junto A Tus Peis" is a beautiful song. It is probably one of the top three of my favorite Korean Gospel Songs. Sure beats K-POP music. If you don't understand a word of Korean, that is okay as music is a universal language. English subtitles are below. Click on the images below to listen to the song.

Korean is the most spoken language after English and Spanish in Georgia.

most-commonly-spoken-languages-Irvine.jpg

Plantation Shutters. State-of-the-Art Workshop. custom plantation shutters arches. from the original manufacturer. We have exotic woods and synthetic. Solid Poly. PVC. Vinyl. Ultra-Poly Shutter Smart Options, all our hardwoods shutters are handmade by local Americans and installation done by trusted installers around: Palm City, Stuart, Jensen Beach, Jupiter,  Hutchinson island, Hobe Sound, Saint Lucie West, Port Saint Lucie, Fort Pierce, Vero beach, and the Palm Beaches, Florida...?
large room, window covering, plantation shutters, window wood plantation shutters, free in home consultation, custom plantation, window treatments, light control-blocking all patented in South Florida. http://plantationshuttersfla.com(772) 872-6805? 406 Farmers Market rd, Fort Pierce, FL, 34982

So if I live in California like the majority of the members on this website. (Except a few living in Georgia, wink) How much is the shipping and installation cost? (Will you bill me extra to fly your crew to California?)

Disclaimer: This is just simply friendly conversation and in no way is this intent to buy your product or service. (Plus I already have shutters)

;)

PSoFInc said:
Plantation Shutters. State-of-the-Art Workshop. custom plantation shutters arches. from the original manufacturer. We have exotic woods and synthetic. Solid Poly. PVC. Vinyl. Ultra-Poly Shutter Smart Options, all our hardwoods shutters are handmade by local Americans and installation done by trusted installers around: Palm City, Stuart, Jensen Beach, Jupiter,  Hutchinson island, Hobe Sound, Saint Lucie West, Port Saint Lucie, Fort Pierce, Vero beach, and the Palm Beaches, Florida...?
large room, window covering, plantation shutters, window wood plantation shutters, free in home consultation, custom plantation, window treatments, light control-blocking all patented in South Florida. http://plantationshuttersfla.com(772) 872-6805? 406 Farmers Market rd, Fort Pierce, FL, 34982

plantation-shutters-florida[img]
[/quote]

Plantation Shutters Florida - Made in America with Pride
Hardwood and basswood Shutters or Ultra-Poly Shutters - Plantation Shutters

Plantation Shutters Florida 406 Farmers Market Rd Fort Pierce, FL 34982, United States 772-872-6805http://plantationshuttersfla.com/plantation-shutters-stuart-florida/Plantation Shutter Florida Company provides the best in plantation shutters and window treatments on the Treasure Coast. ... Manufactured in Stuart, Palm City, Saint Lucie West, Fort Pierce, Vero Beach, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Wellington, Boynton Beach, all South Florida, USA. basswood plantation shutters, ultra-poly Plantation shutters. Custom handcrafted beautiful plantation shutter First Shutter Manufacturer in Florida  who craft plantation shutters - made in America with Pride 34982

eyephone said:
So if I live in California like the majority of the members on this website. (Except a few living in Georgia, wink) How much is the shipping and installation cost? (Will you bill me extra to fly your crew to California?)

Disclaimer: This is just simply friendly conversation and in no way is this intent to buy your product or service. (Plus I already have shutters)

;)

PSoFInc said:

plantation-shutters-florida[img]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Don't feed the troll bots.  :P

Back