Forever Anonymous?

irvine123_IHB

<p>This group has been fun. Not only we have talked about housing, we also talked extensively about finance, kids, cofffee, wine, dinning,etc. IHB has become my official "layover" activities between flights. With that many "common" interests, It might be great that if we can get to meet each other ( like a Xmas gathering at Yard House, Foxs Sports Bar,etc) . For those of us with kids, we might even be able to get the kids together to play in Irvine parks after we get to know each other. </p>

<p>I don't know it is a bad idea or not, due to the "anonymous" fact, or how we are going to do it. Anyway, just something I was thinking about while trying to kill my time between flights.</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

I'd love to get a look at the rest of you jokers. In the interim, feel free to come up and introduce yourself if you see me out and about. At happy hour, you'll most likely see my wife and I at McCormick and Schmicks on Main. I'm the guy at the corner of the bar who looks like Brad Pitt, except taller and better looking, and I'll be with a woman who looks like Zhang Ziyi, except a little more beautiful. You'll know it me because I'm ordering shots of Jagermeister for everyone. On the weekends, you can find us pushing a cart around Target or Costco.

<p>A word of caution: graphrix likes to grab asses. Under no circumstances should you allow yourself to be in a bathroom with him </p>

<p> </p>

Nude, don't be a hater just because I got to play ass grabbery with some of the hawt IHB girls.

I know you want me to grab your sock, but I don't swing that way.

<p>As long as "keeping the peace" doesn't involve keeping Nude's <a href="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a337/knittogether/codpiece.jpg">codpiece</a> </p>

Ha! Then I guess I am defenseless because she'll roll her eyes, tell you some stories, and you'll join her in ringing my neck.

We just returned from a week long trip of visiting her family and umpteen girlfriends so, as you can imagine, there were plenty of lively discussions. :d: For now, she's back at Wal*Mart continuing her quest to take over the business world, but at least she'll fly back into town between Christmas and New Years.

I've attended a few meets and thought the group was quite lively, for a group of bears. One would've thought housing bears would all be goth-ish, dressed in all dark colors, with albino skin from lack of tan, eyes down-cast and mumbling about the impending oil/market/environment/? crash. But, no, the bears were quite cheerful and did not threaten to drown and quarter any bulls who may have showed.

I'd like to see us do more "neighborhood profiles" on this forum.

Back