Foreclosure Search on IHB

SoCal78_IHB

Today on the blog, it was announced that IHB has partnered with Foreclosure Radar to bring us a <a href="http://www.idealhomebrokers.com/foreclosures">free foreclosure search feature</a>.

It seems like it is missing properties as well. One of the homes in Newport i follow went back to the bank yesterday and it is not showing up.

Edit - Nevermind. I saw SoCal's comment on the blog, so I tried the next few pages and it was on page 5 or 6. Little tricky.

[quote author="Minimorty" date=1255230715]It seems like it is missing properties as well. One of the homes in Newport i follow went back to the bank yesterday and it is not showing up.

Edit - Nevermind. I saw SoCal's comment on the blog, so I tried the next few pages and it was on page 5 or 6. Little tricky.</blockquote>
Yeah... I think this solves the frank69m dilemma. Both IR2's and IHB's is the same as FR... it's just on multiple screens.

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1255258132][quote author="Minimorty" date=1255230715]It seems like it is missing properties as well. One of the homes in Newport i follow went back to the bank yesterday and it is not showing up.

Edit - Nevermind. I saw SoCal's comment on the blog, so I tried the next few pages and it was on page 5 or 6. Little tricky.</blockquote>
Yeah... I think this solves the frank69m dilemma. Both IR2's and IHB's is the same as FR... it's just on multiple screens.</blockquote>
It's close, but it's not the same plus it's not as complete as FR (yes, I checked). I still prefer the FR site and will keep my account active.

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1255259608]Well... you get more out of FR too like exact address and other information... so as a Realtor... you should keep it active.</blockquote>
Yeah, plus it shows you the cancellations along with the 3rd party purchases. You can specify the search by condo or SFR along with the size and age of the home. It was nice of IR & Zovall in setting it up for the masses though.

Back