flooring suggestion

I'm surprised no one mentioned the paint color, the recliner living room chair, the coffee table...

That person should of put the tile or wood floors throughout.

Espresso cabs can go very well with light color flooring.  The pic too bright but if you see it person, it totally works. 

Attachments

• espresso cab light floor.jpg
    espresso cab light floor.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 220
I prefer dark cabinets matched with a single type of light color tile flooring throughout the entire 1st floor.  Carpet for stairs and on 2nd floor.

Saw this today at one of the Parkside models, kind of a grey / brown tile, looked nice.

Attachments

• IMG_5624.JPG
    IMG_5624.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 241
eyephone said:
aquabliss said:
Saw this today at one of the Parkside models, kind of a grey / brown tile, looked nice.

Btw-Did you meet Mike?  ;)
more so why are you going and checking out houses in the boonies when you have the perfect Whistler house in Irvine with a nice looking backyard?

Irvine Dream said:
eyephone said:
aquabliss said:

more so why are you going and checking out houses in the boonies when you have the perfect Whistler house in Irvine with a nice looking backyard?

Everyone knows that Ronnie is obsessed with gated communities.  Irvine Dream, time to dust off that spreadsheet.

Irvine Dream said:
eyephone said:
aquabliss said:

Stalker...

I work nearby and I like Toll's over the top designs, gives me some good ideas on updates.  Would never buy there, the lots are quite small and Toll Road is looming over you.  The community in general felt pretty cramped, but maybe that was just due to the construction traffic. 

Seems like only 3 models were open, I expected more. 

_irviner said:
hi we are buying property in eastwood and we have chosen darker cabinets through builder. post close  we want to change the flooring any suggestions on flooring

- Wood (not sure if it would go with darker cabinets)
- Porcelain (easy maintenance however grout issues are a concern)
- marble (expensive, no grout, tough to clean on citric spills)

We had marble. I would NEVER get it again.......... EVER.

Ready2Downsize said:
_irviner said:
hi we are buying property in eastwood and we have chosen darker cabinets through builder. post close  we want to change the flooring any suggestions on flooring

- Wood (not sure if it would go with darker cabinets)
- Porcelain (easy maintenance however grout issues are a concern)
- marble (expensive, no grout, tough to clean on citric spills)

We had marble. I would NEVER get it again.......... EVER.
Okay, I'll bite...why? Not that I like it but I'm curious what was so bad about it? I find it cold personally; we had it in a rental house once.

Back