Floor Installation

tmare_IHB

I need a referral for someone to put in a new floor in the kitchen and bathroom of one of our small rental apartments. If anyone knows someone, please post.

[quote author="tmare" date=1244362278]I need a referral for someone to put in a new floor in the kitchen and bathroom of one of our small rental apartments. If anyone knows someone, please post.</blockquote>

I just had my kitchen and one bathroom done-out in Riverside. Doubt he'd go to Irvine, though-he's got full time gigs and was just barely able to squeeze me in since he's local to me.

[quote author="tmare" date=1244362278]I need a referral for someone to put in a new floor in the kitchen and bathroom of one of our small rental apartments. If anyone knows someone, please post.</blockquote>

What kind of flooring?

Most likely just basic linoleum, graph gave me a referral, I'll give him a call this week. It's a rental, so needless to say, we try not to spend too much. My husband would probably do it, but I really don't want him to do it (it will turn out crappy and he'll complain that he didn't get to spend the time golfing). I think we're done with the "learning experiences" for our rentals and will just hire people from now on. Life is just too short!

Back