Flipper in Woodbridge? 11 Laurelglen pops up again.

[quote author="greenpot168" date=1252047998]I looked the house.

It is in bad shape.

On the outer wall of kitchen,

you can see bottom of wood beam has been replaced because of termite damage.

On the child room, there are at least 40 naked nails.

In the same room, the fan pose major risk to child sleep on upper level.

Water heater , duct in garage also a mess.

The kitchen is in its original tiles with 20 years history</blockquote>
The home does need some work. One of my other buyers who didn't make an offer also stated that the roof looks in bad shape and may need to replaced. All I can say is that whoever buys this property better get a very thorough inspection because there may be some more hidden issues.

[quote author="JoonB" date=1252052690]Looks like our flipper had to reduce the price today.</blockquote>
They dropped the price yesterday at 9:48am (they should have dropped it AT LEAST down to $849k to capture that next price point range down). The funny part is that they countered back to my buyer above their current asking price. If they were smart, they would have listed this thing at 749-775k and started a bidding war like no other. That way they'd get into escrow fast and not waste their time chasing the market down. TIME IS MONEY! What's more interesting is that the listing agent mentioned to me that they didn't know Irvine like the back of their hand...kinda shows with the original list price.

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252053525]

(they should have dropped it AT LEAST down to $849k to capture that next price point range down)</blockquote>
They should have dropped it down to $838k to capture that FCB.

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1252067258][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252053525]

(they should have dropped it AT LEAST down to $849k to capture that next price point range down)</blockquote>
They should have dropped it down to $838k to capture that FCB.</blockquote>
I'm shocked they didn't list it at $888,888. haha

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252069439][quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1252067258][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252053525]

I'm shocked they didn't list it at $888,888. haha</blockquote>
Hey... don't knock it until you try it.

[quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1252071442][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252069439][quote author="irvine_home_owner" date=1252067258][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1252053525]

I'm shocked they didn't list it at $888,888. haha</blockquote>
Hey... don't knock it until you try it.</blockquote>
An $888,888 list price should only be used when the property is worth more than $900k.

I looked the house.

On the outer wall of kitchen,

you can see bottom of wood beam has been replaced because of termite damage.

On the child room, there are at least 40 naked nails.

In the same room, the fan pose major risk to child sleep on upper level.

Water heater , duct in garage also a mess.

The kitchen is in its original tiles with 20 years history

On laurelglen. There are only 2 wood shingles roof houses.

This is one of them.

For 20 years wood roof, it is about time to change roof.

That cost at least 20K

On the front door entrance, there are some damages from dogs bites, scratches.

The family room wall also need some repairs

The new owner is going to spend lots of time to fix them up

The clock is ticking and it doesn't seem like these guys are getting the message that their list price is too high. I guess their possible success with 29 Grape Arbor will provide them some more time. The longer this home sits out on the market, the lower the price still settle at.

Looks like the flippers are chasing the market down...they lowered the price from $859k to $839,900 earlier today. Why not just take it down to $799,900 and get it over with???

Back