Five Orange County cities ranked among nation's 20 wealthiest

Wow, Yorba Linda is the 6th wealthiest city in the US.  I grew up in Yorba Linda, like it very much.  There's a lot of wealthy people there but majority of them are nice and considerate, and don't flaunt their wealth with designer clothes/handbags/7 series.

Go up the street to Anaheim Hills and it's a different story.  People think they're living in Bell Aire and a lot of wanna-be OC housewives / socialite types there. 

SoCal said:
aquabliss said:
Wow, Yorba Linda is the 6th wealthiest city in the US.  I grew up in Yorba Linda, like it very much.

You did? Me too.

Consider joining "Sweet Home Yorba Linda" on FB. They post old photos and things from our childhood. (Like the rabbit at the car dealership!)

Wow thanks, that page was a crazy throwback of memories I didn't even knew I had until I saw some of those pictures. 

I remember .15c Thrifty's Ice Cream Cones, going to Mervyn's with my mom, riding my bike to school on those horse trails, etc.  Good times.

SoCal said:
aquabliss said:
Wow, Yorba Linda is the 6th wealthiest city in the US.  I grew up in Yorba Linda, like it very much.

You did? Me too.

Consider joining "Sweet Home Yorba Linda" on FB. They post old photos and things from our childhood. (Like the rabbit at the car dealership!)

I grew up in Fountain Valley, grade school/middle school/high school through the 1980s. I remember around 1984 or so, a female friend from school moved to Yorba Linda. I remember thinking: wow, that's way out on the edges of OC. Of course, it was relatively new then, and as kids, a 20-30 min drive is "way out there". Of course, 20-30 min is a hop, skip and a jump nowadays.

aquabliss said:
SoCal said:
aquabliss said:

You did? Me too.

Wow thanks, that page was a crazy throwback of memories I didn't even knew I had until I saw some of those pictures. 

I remember .15c Thrifty's Ice Cream Cones, going to Mervyn's with my mom, riding my bike to school on those horse trails, etc.  Good times.

.15c Thrifty's ice cream?  I remember when they were .25c and .35c.  haha

Back