Finally made it

iceman

I'm a long time lurker from IHB who finally got the nerve to post. Thanks to SoCal78 for creating the forum and for usctrojan for encouraging me to post. Feels good coming out of the lurker closet. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Welcome iceman! We're glad your here! We are a community that thrives on users posting their ideas and opinions. Stay out of the closet!

If you have any questions or new ideas, post them! Congratulations on your home purchase, as well!

~ajw522

[quote author="ajw522"]Welcome iceman! We're glad your here! We are a community that thrives on users posting their ideas and opinions. Stay out of the closet!

If you have any questions or new ideas, post them! Congratulations on your home purchase, as well!

~ajw522[/quote]
Thank you AJW. I was really didn't feel comfy posting up on IHB because I didn't feel like getting lectured by Graph or the other bears as to what I should be doing. Talk Irvine seems to have more of a friendly group so here I am. <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->

[quote author="traceimage"]Welcome iceman! Your screen name reminds me of Top Gun. [/quote]
That's my favorite movie and I could keep watching until my eyes bleed. It came out when I was finishing high school and I thought that it might be cool to go into the navy until my dad kept lecturing to focus on going to college. :'(

[quote author="iceman"]
[quote author="traceimage"]Welcome iceman! Your screen name reminds me of Top Gun. [/quote]
That's my favorite movie and I could keep watching until my eyes bleed. It came out when I was finishing high school and I thought that it might be cool to go into the navy until my dad kept lecturing to focus on going to college. :'([/quote]
Yeah, that's a classic for sure. Glad to see you made it on here.

[quote author="iceman"]
[quote author="ajw522"]Welcome iceman! We're glad your here! We are a community that thrives on users posting their ideas and opinions. Stay out of the closet!

~ajw522[/quote]
Thank you AJW. I was really didn't feel comfy posting up on IHB because I didn't feel like getting lectured by Graph or the other bears as to what I should be doing. Talk Irvine seems to have more of a friendly group so here I am. <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->[/quote]

Iceman,

I know what you mean about IHB. I was going to stay off of this forum as well until USC started talking about me and flush me out.

[quote author="iceman"]I'm a long time lurker from IHB who finally got the nerve to post. Thanks to SoCal78 for creating the forum and for usctrojan for encouraging me to post. Feels good coming out of the lurker closet. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->[/quote]

Welcome! Always nice to see new posting members. And congrats on your new home.

[quote author="fe9000"]
[quote author="iceman"]
Thank you AJW. I was really didn't feel comfy posting up on IHB because I didn't feel like getting lectured by Graph or the other bears as to what I should be doing. Talk Irvine seems to have more of a friendly group so here I am. <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->[/quote]

Iceman,

I know what you mean about IHB. I was going to stay off of this forum as well until USC started talking about me and flush me out.[/quote]

I'm glad that you both feel comfortable enough to join in. Iceman, congrats on your new digs. I'm sure you know plenty by now to have examined your situation carefully and that's all that can be asked of anyone. Enjoy your new home. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[quote author="SoCal78"]
[quote author="fe9000"]

Iceman,

I know what you mean about IHB. I was going to stay off of this forum as well until USC started talking about me and flush me out.[/quote]

I'm glad that you both feel comfortable enough to join in. Iceman, congrats on your new digs. I'm sure you know plenty by now to have examined your situation carefully and that's all that can be asked of anyone. Enjoy your new home. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->[/quote]
Thank you and kudos to you on creating this nice forum. I really like how there isn't anymore bullying on here of newer members who were looking to buy like there was on IHB. Keep up the good work.

[quote author="fe9000"]
[quote author="iceman"]

Iceman,

I don't know if I would have posted up if this was still IHB. I've been lurking on here for the past few months and really like how most everyone is really friendly and helpful. So I figured I'd come on and share my experience with everyone. It sounded like you were also working with usctrojan. Did you run into the same problem that we did....getting outbid on every home you put an offer on?

Back