Favorite Theme?

Nude_IHB

I'm curious to see which is the most popular forum theme. Please feel free to comment on why you prefer your choice.

I'm currently using the IHB theme because I like the "post all as read" feature which doesn't exist on the blue theme.

I am a 'tard - I had no idea you could change them. I had grey as default. Shares seems closest to old IHB site, but IHB is nice. I have it on IHB now.

[quote author="CalGal" date=1208661616]I'm currently using the IHB theme because I like the "post all as read" feature which doesn't exist on the blue theme.</blockquote>

It does, but it's a little hard to find.

Currently using IHB rather than Blue. I may switch between the two and see which is a little easier to read. My very old eyes like the thicker type of the blue, but the IHB theme is a little easier to look at.

[quote author="EvaLSeraphim" date=1208669237][quote author="CalGal" date=1208661616]I'm currently using the IHB theme because I like the "post all as read" feature which doesn't exist on the blue theme.</blockquote>

It does, but it's a little hard to find.

Currently using IHB rather than Blue. I may switch between the two and see which is a little easier to read. My very old eyes like the thicker type of the blue, but the IHB theme is a little easier to look at.</blockquote>
I'll look into the current font choices that are available, but I believe it's only got the current defaults for each of the mainstream browsers. My main monitor is a 24" widescreen and I have it set to 1920x1200 and I see the IHB fonts just as clearly.

Maybe time for a new pair of glasses for you, something in a cougar print perhaps?

I like BLUE the best, but the font size is WAY too small.....so I actually use IHB. There, the font is bigger and bolder (or at least it seems to be...maybe because it's black)...much easier to read.

Also, on IHB, my search function does not work....fyi nude.

[quote author="Trooper" date=1208673216]I like BLUE the best, but the font size is WAY too small.....so I actually use IHB. There, the font is bigger and bolder (or at least it seems to be...maybe because it's black)...much easier to read.

Also, on IHB, my search function does not work....fyi nude.</blockquote>
The search function isn't any different on IHB than it is on any of the other themes. It can't be because I don't have access to those files so I can't have broken them. I think your Mac browser is broken.

<blockquote>I don?t know. It?s beigish with brown type and orange headlines. What?s that? </blockquote>

Liz, go to the main <a href="http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/forums/">Forum Home page </a> and then scroll down to the bottom of the page. There is a drop down box to select different themes.

[quote author="Trooper" date=1209034928]bump this. ;-)

Hey, we need more color on these things ! (my rainbow will be going away soon....)</blockquote>
More color on what? Dese r de ofishul eye aych bee colurz, yo! (try that phonetically with a North Dakota accent)

I'm using IHB and like it. However, I wish it's white was a little off-white. Blaring white is hard on the eyes. Dimming it to a touch of gray would make it easier to read for longer time periods.

Back