Fatburger files for BK

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1239930553][quote author="CougBear" date=1239925232]The one in AV is dead unless it's a weekend night. They also do 'buy 1 get 1 free' coupons, so they give you no reason to ever pay full price. I must say though, they make a mean burger and some great chili fries.</blockquote>
Really, why is it that I have never seen these "buy 1 get 1 free" coupons??? I'm pissed!!!!!! I could have gotten 2 King Burgers for the price of one.</blockquote>
I get them every few months in a coupon bok that TIC sends out for their retail centers. I always wondered if renters get those too.

[quote author="jumpcut" date=1240006318][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1239930553][quote author="CougBear" date=1239925232]The one in AV is dead unless it's a weekend night. They also do 'buy 1 get 1 free' coupons, so they give you no reason to ever pay full price. I must say though, they make a mean burger and some great chili fries.</blockquote>
Really, why is it that I have never seen these "buy 1 get 1 free" coupons??? I'm pissed!!!!!! I could have gotten 2 King Burgers for the price of one.</blockquote>
I get them every few months in a coupon bok that TIC sends out for their retail centers. I always wondered if renters get those too.</blockquote>
I do get the Quail Hill Center coupons since I like there.

Back