Exterior window washing recommendation?

icey

I had a card of someone who does this when I first moved in but seemed to have lost it. Need to have my windows washed from the outside and a couple of ledges cleared of some bird poop and a nest since the birds have finally left. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know.

I hired windows cleaners when I first moved into my house. I used Squeegee Pro. Wouldn't recommend them. Expensive and the work was not very good.

The cleaning lady that we hired to clean our house offered to clean our windows for a much cheaper price, but I assumed dedicated window cleaners would do a better job. I was wrong. These window cleaners don't do anything special. They just clean the windows like a cleaning lady would.

I made an incorrect assumption thinking that these window cleaners would have special equipment to get the windows super clean. Nope. it's just windex and elbow grease.  For some of the second floor windows, a ladder.

Anyone with any recent experience with window washers? I want to get the exterior 2nd floor windows washed on a regular basis.

Check New View Window Cleaning - Adam Lindsay 714-593-0400 or 949-400-0297.  He has done a relatives home on Balboa Island for a while so I'm assuming he does a good job since they still have him come once a month. No personal experience with him though.

I can't recommend these guys enough:
http://www.brennanwindowcleaning.com/

949-735-2250

We've had them over a few times to do our windows, screens and patio hardscape. They also did a courtesy clean on our hard to reach spots including chandeliers.

Nice guys that live locally.

Tip them generously because they charge ridiculously low prices.

Back