Explosion in FBI Training Facility

I wonder if the risk of explosion has been included in the environmental hazards report that buyers in that area receive?

probably not, however, "Area routinely screened by FBI" may be a selling point as well.
Depending on your level of paranoia.

I wonder if the risk of explosion has been included in the environmental hazards report that buyers in that area receive?

What risk would there be to area homeowners? They aren't using large explosives at a training facility.

Someone screwed up here with handling live munitions inside a building.

What risk would there be to area homeowners? They aren't using large explosives at a training facility.

looking at the list of injuries, I'd image someone eff up and brought a live stun grenade.

How do we know what they're using? I know if you buy within a certain distance of a military base they have to disclose all the potential hazards, including live munitions exploding. Just wondering if that is required of law enforcement training sites.

How do we know what they're using? I know if you buy within a certain distance of a military base they have to disclose all the potential hazards, including live munitions exploding. Just wondering if that is required of law enforcement training sites.
Because it was specifically training in dealing with small explosives. Likely grenades or similar.

Back