Experiencing a Life filled with Peace, Joy, and Happiness

11ugg81.jpg

Love is the lifeblood and foundation to a sustainable happy marriage. It is life's most powerful motivator and far greater depth and meaning than most people realize. It always does what is best for others and can empower us to face the greatest of problems. We are born with a lifelong thirst of love. Our hearts desperately need it like our lungs need oxygen. Love changes our motivation for living. Relationships become meaningful with it. No marriage is successful without it. No matter how hard it gets, "Husbands, love your wives."

jamespark_design_23.jpg

One of the greatest expressions of genuine love is showing kindness to your children. Kindness is the sweet aroma they should notice whenever your love enters the room. It inspires us to care for them. It flavors how we treat them. Whereas patience is love minimizing the negative, kindness is love initiating the positive. Patience helps us avoid problems, while kindness helps us be a blessing.

"Do not let kindness and truth leave you, " the Bible says. "Bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good repute in the sight of God and man"
Proverbs 3:3-4.

quote_3.jpg

The secret to peace and happiness is to have a heart of gratitude and not to take anything in life for granted. Think of gratitude in three distinct ways. These ways will encourage you to actively practice gratitude and will cause your potential for joy to surge to an all-time high.

Gratitude is a feeling: It is a sense of joy and appreciation in response tp receiving a gift, whether that is a concrete object or an abstract gesture.

Gratitude is a capacity: IT is the learned skill of uncovering and creating meaning and value in everyday situations and relationships.

Gratitude is a choice: it is a conscious and deliberate decision to focus on life's blessings rather than its shortcomings. Life will always have shortcomings, and it will always have virtues. When you focus on your blessings, your life feels abundant. When you focus on what's missing, life feels incomplete. As you know by now, where you point the spotlight is purely a matter of choice.

I believe that gratitude is a powerful magnetic force that naturally draws joy filled people and occurrences into your life. Gratitude is not something you are born with. I've learned that gratitude can be learned and cultivated throughout our life time.

Some suggestions of having a heart of gratitude:

1. At night, count your blessings silently as you drift off to sleep.
2. Count your blessings as you lie in bed in morning after the alarm clock goes off.
3. Journal your blessings for three minutes immediately after waking up in the morning.
4. Make a list of what you expect to be thankful for ten years from now.
5. Before grace at mealtime, discuss specific things you are grateful for as a family.

What we put into our minds determines what comes out in our words and actions. Paul tells us to program our minds with thoughts that are true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, and praiseworthy. Ask God to help you focus your mind on what is good and pure.

jamespark_design_18_950.jpg

jamespark_design_24.jpg

Life is all about Love. Because God is love, the most important lesson he wants you to learn on earth is how to love. It is in loving that we are most like him, so love is the foundation of every command he has given us: "Love others as you love yourself."

No matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love.
1 Corinthians 13:3

Love means living the way God commanded us to live. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is this: Live a life of love.
2 John 1:6

jamespark_design_27.jpg

Trying to solve tomorrow's problems today only steals the energy God has prearranged for you in order to enjoy today. Don't waste your time worrying! It is vain and useless.

When Jesus instructed us not to worry about tomorrow, He was saying that we should deal with life one day at a time. He gives us the strength we need as we need it. When we take that strength he gives us and apply it to worry instead of living, we rob ourselves of the blessings God intended for us to have today. We miss out on good things because we worry about bad things that may not even come to be. A confident person does not worry, because they see the future differently than those who are worriers. They confidently believe that with God's help, they can do whatever they need to do, no matter what it is.

jamespark_design_27_hope.jpg

The key to your future is hope. Do you realize how important hope is to your mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical health? People without hope in their lives are destined to be miserable and depressed, feeling as if they are locked in the prison of their past. To get out of that prison and be free to move ahead into a more promising future, they need a key - and that key is HOPE.

Not sure if this is a Taiwanese Video, but it is very heart touching story about giving. Hope you enjoy it :) - [ To see the video, you can click on the image ]

Giving Is The Best Communication - Touching Story

- Panda

When you feel that you don't have the strength to go on. Let me encourage you with these words.

I can do all this through him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13

I have strength for all things in Christ, Who empowers me. I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses inner strength into me. I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficency.

Psalms 23: King David

The Lord is my Shepherd to feed, guide, and shield me, I shall not lack. He makes me lie down in fresh, tender green pastures; he leads me beside the still and restful waters. He refreshes and restores my life. He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with him - not for my earning it, but] for his name's sake.

Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for you are with me; your rod [to protect] and your staff [to guide], they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil, my cup runs over. Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and his presence ] shall be my dwelling place.  (Psalms 23)

Therefore I tell you, stop being perpetually uneasy (anxious and worried) about your life1, what you shall eat or what you shall drink; or about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life greater [in quality] than food, and the body [far above 1and more excellent] than clothing?

Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly father keeps feeding them. Are you not much more than they? And who of you by worrying and being anxious can add one unit of measure (cubit) to his stature or to the span of his life? And why should you be anxious about clothes? Consider the lilies of the field and learn thoroughly how they grow; they neither toil nor spin.

Yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his magnificence (excellence, dignity, and grace) was not arrayed like of these. But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and green and tomorrow is tossed into the furnace, will he not much more surely clothe you? O you of little faith?

Therefore do not worry and be anxious, saying, What are we going to have to eat? or, What are we going to have to drink? or, What are we going to have to wear?

For the Gentiles (heathen) wish for and crave and dilegently seek all these things, and your heavenly father knows well that you need them all. But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all his kingdom and his righteousness7 (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides.

Matthew 6:25-33

Leviticus 24:19-21, reads, "And if a man cause a blemish in his neighbour; as he hath done, so shall it be done to him; breach for breach, eye for eye, tooth for tooth: as he hath caused a blemish in a man, so shall it be done to him again. And he that killeth a beast, he shall restore it: and he that killeth a man, he shall be put to death."

or

Exodus 21:24, Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,

eyephone said:
Leviticus 24:19-21, reads, "And if a man cause a blemish in his neighbour; as he hath done, so shall it be done to him; breach for breach, eye for eye, tooth for tooth: as he hath caused a blemish in a man, so shall it be done to him again. And he that killeth a beast, he shall restore it: and he that killeth a man, he shall be put to death."

or

I respect you, eyephone. I?m not 100% sure what was your intention was to quote these, but that law was given to Israel when God led them out of Egypt to bring them into the promised land before they become a nation. And that law was meant to protect someone weaker since one could have abused someone who couldn?t protect themselves like widows or poor people at that time. It was never meant to be used as a personal retaliation or revenge. Jesus thus came and taught that very verse with completing in a full picture by saying,
?You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.? - Matthew 5:38-42

Mety said:
eyephone said:

or

I respect you, eyephone. I?m not 100% sure what was your intention was to quote these, but that law was given to Israel when God led them out of Egypt to bring them into the promised land before they become a nation. And that law was meant to protect someone weaker since one could have abused someone who couldn?t protect themselves like widows or poor people at that time. It was never meant to be used as a personal retaliation or revenge. Jesus thus came and taught that very verse with completing in a full picture by saying,
?You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.? - Matthew 5:38-42

In a way, our society follows those principles that I previously mentioned. That being said, I say take an extra step to protect your family. Martial Arts: enroll your kid, go to the range, check your parameter on a nightly basis, get to know your neighbors

Back