Experience with Special Needs Programs in the Capo School District

IrvineRenter_IHB

Does anyone have any experiences with the programs and curriculum for special needs children in the Capo school district? You can PM me if you would prefer a private conversation.

[quote author="IrvineRenter" date=1243421659]Does anyone have any experiences with the programs and curriculum for special needs children in the Capo school district? You can PM me if you would prefer a private conversation.</blockquote>

My little one has a special need and I'm just starting to learn the ropes a bit with IUSD. Unfortunately, I don't have experience with the Capo school district but I did try to pull up some information. Here is the link to their <a href="http://capousd.ca.schoolloop.com/cms/page_view?d=x&piid;=&vpid=1232370519071">Special Ed Programs</a> page. On that page is a link to their "Parent Network Support Brochure". They have a matching service that seems like a nice program... they try to match you up with another family whose child has the same needs as yours and they guide you through it. Hope this helps.

Back