Exalting 'n Smiting For Dummies

[quote author="greencactus"]
[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]
Yeah, what he said....^^^^

T-man is sad because I have negative karma now. :'([/quote]

Guilty ... only after seeing you complain about losing your 1 positive point I had to smite you. That and on how USC beat UCLA ... <!-- s:p -->:p<!-- s:p -->

Anyway, I'm sure it will go up again after all the abuse ...[/quote]
So it's hazing part II, eh? haha I must have the most negative karma on the board. lol And for the record, I did go to UCLA as well....best of both worlds. <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->

[quote author="bltserv"]USC.

With all that bad Karma your not going to the Rose Bowl. <!-- s:eek: -->:eek:<!-- s:eek: -->

The Karma thing kinda works. Lets see how it plays out over a
little more time.
[/quote]
Don't rub it in. <!-- s:p -->:p<!-- s:p --> Maybe if Pete didn't decide to use an unknown true freshman QB that was played in a ball control offense in high school we might have had a chance at going back to the Rose Bowl.

[quote author="greencactus"]

Guilty ... only after seeing you complain about losing your 1 positive point I had to smite you. That and on how USC beat UCLA ... <!-- s:p -->:p<!-- s:p -->

Anyway, I'm sure it will go up again after all the abuse ...[/quote]
So it's hazing part II, eh? haha I must have the most negative karma on the board. lol And for the record, I did go to UCLA as well....best of both worlds. <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->[/quote]

I think the karma thing looks like it is coming from your previous lives as usctrojanman29 on other boards that a google search would bring up.

You might want to try to explain your side of things.

[quote author="IrvineRealtor"][quote author=usctrojancpa board=howdoi thread=34 post=897 time=1259960407]

I think the karma thing looks like it is coming from your previous lives as usctrojanman29 on other boards that a google search would bring up.

You might want to try to explain your side of things.[/quote]

wow...

[quote author="IrvineRealtor"]
So it's hazing part II, eh? haha I must have the most negative karma on the board. lol And for the record, I did go to UCLA as well....best of both worlds. <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->[/quote]

You might want to try to explain your side of things.[/quote]
There's always two sides of the story. As you can see I'm not in jail and there's no lawsuits filed against me (please check Lexus Nexus). I had someone who bought into my Las Vegas 4plex for $10k in the bubble days because he wanted to invest in real estate. When the value of the 4plex tanked he wanted all of his money back which wouldn't have been fair for my other partner and I. He still owns his fair share of the 4plex and cash flow as we signed an agreement that he owns a certain percentage of the 4plex for his $10k investment. Even though the 4plex is underwater, it does generate a little positive cash flow and I have no intent on letting the property being foreclosed even it was generating minor negative cash flow.

If I had anything to hide why would I have created the same usctrojanman29 name on IHB? Also, do you honestly think I would ruin my career or reputation over $10k??? If I really wanted to screw over someone for bigger money, I could have taken back my promise to my buyers to contribute a good portion of my commission for their transactions. It's not all about making a quick buck but rather having my word be as good as gold, all of my buyers will tell you that.

Get rid of "smite", the issues are starting to blow up in various places. Someone is going to get their feelings hurt or worse. I see it coming and coming fast, it's just not a good thing.

USC, I wish I could exalt you now, but I already spent my hourly exaltation to reverse stepping_up's negative karma.

You deserve an exaltation because you put up with all my ridiculous PMs asking you to help me find that girl's house in San Clemente. (I'm not really an obsessive psycho, I swear.)

[quote author="traceimage"]USC, I wish I could exalt you now, but I already spent my hourly exaltation to reverse stepping_up's negative karma.

You deserve an exaltation because you put up with all my ridiculous PMs asking you to help me find that girl's house in San Clemente. (I'm not really an obsessive psycho, I swear.)[/quote]
No worries Trace, I used to be a commercial real estate lender and have always had thick skin so the negative karma points don't make me sad or hurt my feelings. I'm Polish and my parents whipped me into shape like that. <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->

[quote author="bltserv"]USC.

With all that bad Karma your not going to the Rose Bowl. <!-- s:eek: -->:eek:<!-- s:eek: -->

The Karma thing kinda works. Lets see how it plays out over a
little more time.
[/quote]
Don't rub it in. <!-- s:p -->:p<!-- s:p --> Maybe if Pete didn't decide to use an unknown true freshman QB that was played in a ball control offense in high school we might have had a chance at going back to the Rose Bowl.[/quote]

Or maybe Karma is catching up with him? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Back