7.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
  • 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    2.9 MB · Views: 52
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    674.4 KB · Views: 58
Wow, talk about a fat finger error. Regardless, why would you do a Matterport 3D tour with the home in that condition and then put it into your MLS....very dumb.

That’s a first :oops:

The only rational explanation I can think of is that they used Matterport for the the exit inspection of previous tenants. But that's quite the mistake..

Per the Zillow price history of the home, the house was previously rented out and primarily used as an investment property for rental income so maybe the homeowner had squatters in the home and when they evicted the tenants, the squatters may have vandalized the property and caused this apocalypse in the home before being evicted since the whole house appears to be "ransacked" like a crime scene in the 3D tour 🤔

Nonetheless, the list price of $2.7M for a sketchy home in Lake Forest is insane!
Image 1-7-24 at 10.42 PM.jpg

Per the Zillow price history of the home, the house was previously rented out and primarily used as an investment property for rental income so maybe the homeowner had squatters in the home and when they evicted the tenants, the squatters may have vandalized the property and caused this apocalypse in the home before being evicted since the whole house appears to be "ransacked" like a crime scene in the 3D tour 🤔

Nonetheless, the list price of $2.7M for a sketchy home in Lake Forest is insane!
It may be have ransacked, but seems like they've remodeled it decently enough. This seems to be the biggest TB model in Baker Ranch. Compare it to the pricing of TB's Evergreen at The Meadows, I don't think $2.7M for 4000+ sq ft home in that insane. I personally think Baker Ranch is a much better neighborhood than The Meadows.

I'm not convinced it was ransacked. I'm noticing that the issue might have been a really bad water leak. They had to tear down the lower areas to fix it. I see water leak spots in certain areas.

Regardless the realtor shouldn't have put that as the 3D walkthrough of the renovation. Quite shocked that realtor did that. Whoever plans to buy this home better get it inspected well.

I'm not convinced it was ransacked. I'm noticing that the issue might have been a really bad water leak. They had to tear down the lower areas to fix it. I see water leak spots in certain areas.

Regardless the realtor shouldn't have put that as the 3D walkthrough of the renovation. Quite shocked that realtor did that. Whoever plans to buy this home better get it inspected well.
I thought so too until I took a closer look at the overall condition of the home. There are stains everywhere, even on walls and a (bloody/feces??) stained pillow on the stairs, trash, actual food on the floor...etc. I have a feeling they were already living with the house dirty prior to what looks like a leak of some sort.

I thought so too until I took a closer look at the overall condition of the home. There are stains everywhere, even on walls and a (bloody/feces??) stained pillow on the stairs, trash, actual food on the floor...etc. I have a feeling they were already living with the house dirty prior to what looks like a leak of some sort.
Yes, the home definitely looks vandalized and ransacked in the full 3D tour. Not sure if the homeowners insurance covered the costs of the remodel prior to them listing the house for sale. Maybe they had a really bad tenant who trashed and vandalized the place before leaving.

One of the reasons to buy a new construction, never lived in home as you don't know what your getting yourself into with a resale like this...

This home may have significant mold issues from the water damage and just looks uninhabitable overall in the 3D tour.

Looks like a few more photos in the 3d tour were uploaded. Sheesh, what a wreck.

Calliope had a house that was being leased by an Instagram influencer or two. It caused havoc for many months/years. Wonder if it’s the same house.

Back