Email Melissa Fox about cemetery landswap

Great park home prices just appreciated a little.. oh wait.. that mello.. nevermind..maybe Fivepoint stock will get a pop tomorrow.

So what plans for the ARDA land?  More homes? 

jmoney74 said:
i1 said:
Lalloway and Schott opposed and argued till the end.

What did they say?  Lalloway and Schott are such a joke.  They make little sense.  Can't wait to vote them out.

These two will NOT get my votes comes reelection. The case for swapped is so strong and makes sense in every ways. Yet Lalloway and Schmitt opposes it. This is going against the interest of Veterans and Irvine residence all together. I am glad though that it passed. I urge all TI'ers to exercise your power to get them out for all of our futures best interest.

http://www.ocregister.com/2017/06/0...-near-5405-interchange-for-veterans-cemetery/
E26541AC-9384-409D-BDA3-DF14DEAF4046_zpssznkkh3a.jpg

FivePoints design

C3AC8283-39AA-41AD-AA02-204E5EA75969_zpse2dhpqo1.png

Aerial shot

That's pretty far from the residential areas, out of the ghost bad juju radius

If it has to happen it's the best location for all and least costly.

Lalloway and schott are too dumb.

While I agree the land swap was the better position for the cemetery, I am saddened because now I can't taste the sweet sweet tears of the Feng Shui crowd. :(  However, I did read the comments from the OC register article and found some crying!...so all is not lost :)

City is finalizing the swap and they are rename the original cemetery site as District 9.

index.php

index.php

Attachments

• GP District 9 description.jpg
    GP District 9 description.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 1,043
  • GP District 9.jpg
    GP District 9.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 1,055
Back