Ellwood by Richmond American at Beacon Park

One more thing if anyone can answer: What is "future resort style water Park" in the listing????????? Is there going to be any water park in Beacon park?

xyz123 said:
One more thing if anyone can answer: What is "future resort style water Park" in the listing????????? Is there going to be any water park in Beacon park?

Perspective volunteered to man the park's water spray.  He'll be the one yelling, "Double Mello - You got hosed!"

OK. I went to sales office and asked about my questions. Saleswoman told me that for house's with rooftoop living area comes high as stairs are also considered as living area. For terrace they need to build additional stairs. Note that its not the terrace area that resulted in additional living area.

For water park she told me that a new park with 2 swimming pools with much more facilities than the regular swimming pool etc will be coming. She was not clear about exactly what facilities will be there though.

aquabliss said:
Irvine Dream said:
Buyers remorse??  Curse of address having "4" at the end?
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/154-Mongoose-92618/home/105533442

Does this have 2 decks?  What is the open area above the garage?

yeah its a deck from the master bedroom. kind of neat. went through it once.

surprised they backed out but i haven't been talking to them about it. sucks because I think they were pretty excited about the home. they specifically wanted the deck from the master bedroom which is kind of neat/isnt that bad in that particular lot.

wonder what it'll close at. those are some piss poor picture but looks like its selling regardless.

xyz123 said:
OK. I went to sales office and asked about my questions. Saleswoman told me that for house's with rooftoop living area comes high as stairs are also considered as living area. For terrace they need to build additional stairs. Note that its not the terrace area that resulted in additional living area.

For water park she told me that a new park with 2 swimming pools with much more facilities than the regular swimming pool etc will be coming. She was not clear about exactly what facilities will be there though.

is this a park within great park neighborhoods or the green belt/park behind ellwood?

and also that would make sense how they calculate it (its wall to wall, even for the third floor). for our nash plan with the deck, there's a "living space" per se on top since there is a closet area on third floor too.

The waterpark may or may not happen (due to the draught), it was part of the previous plans. Now it appears it will be a pool which will still have some form of water features plus a park of some sort.  Nothing is finalized (or at least I can't get a finalized story from anyone). 

Bullsback said:
The waterpark may or may not happen (due to the draught), it was part of the previous plans. Now it appears it will be a pool which will still have some form of water features plus a park of some sort.  Nothing is finalized (or at least I can't get a finalized story from anyone).

a water park ala what lader ranch has would be neat but i'm not holding my breathe.

LongIrvine said:
From Fivepoints reps-multiple pools (Competitive lap pool, lounge pool)
Interesting...I was told whatever they were doing, it was going to be kid focused and that would seem to be the opposite of it. 

didn't mean for it to sound adultish. . . they also mentioned kids pool(s), competitive pool would imagine is mostly used by kids/swim team. . . I just didn't mention it the kid aspects

Any buyers of rooftop deck option feeling slightly less excited after seeing all the decks around? Or, you are more excited now that you can go up and see exactly what you are getting for your $?

The diff between LP/SP of lot 3 may give hint into how buyers are perceiving it.

Cornflakes said:
Any buyers of rooftop deck option feeling slightly less excited after seeing all the decks around? Or, you are more excited now that you can go up and see exactly what you are getting for your $?

The diff between LP/SP of lot 3 may give hint into how buyers are perceiving it.

I have gone up to my deck and liked it quite a bit. The neighbor to my left has a deck and one facing the street doesn't. Other decks do obstruct some of the view, but its better than anything you can find in Irvine (unless you live in a high-rise). 1 million dollar price point doesn't get you much of a view in Irvine. I can see the mountains to my right and the Blimp/Base on the left. I can also see all the way out to Newport.

Sakred said:
Cornflakes said:

I have gone up to my deck and liked it quite a bit. The neighbor to my left has a deck and one facing the street doesn't. Other decks do obstruct some of the view, but its better than anything you can find in Irvine (unless you live in a high-rise). 1 million dollar price point doesn't get you much of a view in Irvine. I can see the mountains to my right and the Blimp/Base on the left. I can also see all the way out to Newport.

Good one on the price point. Seven figures in Ellwood gets you 4th bedroom suite, deck, and possibly driveway. Find me another place in Irvine that gets you even 2 out of 3.

here's panoramic shot from a few months ago

they're not mind bogglign amazing views. but it feels nice up there and i'd imagine most ppl that opt for a model with a deck will enjoy theirs too. (it sounds like I might have Sakred's home in this shot heh)

note that the primose homes in front of us aren't done so i'd imagine it will look more cramped afterwards. in either case its lot dependent but they have them each facing a decent direction.

one thing is that it does get a bit toasty on the 3rd floor if you keep the sliding door close, especially if you don't have window treatment (since its surrounded by windows in all 4 walls.

Back