Ellwood by Richmond American at Beacon Park

aquabliss said:
Maybe you all got lucky and Mr. Physique bought the model.

Better to have 3 homes bothered than 12, and that is only for party without sub woofers.

Pls pls go buy the model side

Oh wait, why do I care so much?

akkord said:
akkord said:
xyz123 said:
Seems like he has taken the Nolan model home. I have Nolan with rooftop ready by jul. So it should be Model only. They are covert ting sales office to Nolan models garage

If he's moving in July, he doesn't have the model - the models close in Sept from my convo with sales a few weeks ago unless it's changed since then.  I have seen a GTR driving around here occasionally and I believe whoever it was, checked out the Ellwood homes being built on Mongoose.

I was wrong, swung by sales today, they moved up the models for a July close.  The sales office has been demolished and looks like they are going to start work where the parking lot was.

The GTR is me. I'm not that guy. I work down the street so I pop in once a week to see how things are going on the construction. My home will  be ready in July Phase 6 purchase.

On a side note, I consider myself to be a pretty social person, and would much rather live among young entrepreneurs, than introverted neighbors I never see or socialize with. I don't know anything about this particular individual, nor have I done any digging online about his lifestyle, so I wont be rushing to any conclusions.   

You get a rooftop deck?  Social, not introverted, likes to talk to the neighbors...rooftop deck with BBQs and parties, I'm there...  ;D

If I see you driving around I'll try and flag you down to say hi.  I've pretty much met all the neighbors that have moved in and even a good amount of those who haven't.  Some are more sociable than others, and no introverts yet.

Sakred said:
The GTR is me. I'm not that guy. I work down the street so I pop in once a week to see how things are going on the construction. My home will  be ready in July Phase 6 purchase.

On a side note, I consider myself to be a pretty social person, and would much rather live among young entrepreneurs, than introverted neighbors I never see or socialize with. I don't know anything about this particular individual, nor have I done any digging online about his lifestyle, so I wont be rushing to any conclusions. 

akkord said:
You get a rooftop deck?  Social, not introverted, likes to talk to the neighbors...rooftop deck with BBQs and parties, I'm there...  ;D

If I see you driving around I'll try and flag you down to say hi.  I've pretty much met all the neighbors that have moved in and even a good amount of those who haven't.  Some are more sociable than others, and no introverts yet.

Sakred said:

I did get the rooftop the deck, and I do plan to have the neighbors over for a meet and greet when I move in. My wife loves to cook and host.

Definitely flag me down. I have not been able to meet any of the neighbors, as my only interaction with the community is on this message board. I do look forward to meeting everyone, regardless of the number of squats they can do.

irvinehomeowner said:
Mr. Physique must not be photoshopping too welll or else he could afford Legend.

Just like your 3CWG, Mr Physique is all about the roof top deck. You'll be seeing a crane soon dropping a hot tub on the deck.

For the lucky few who will live in Irvine with homes that finally have character and style. Your relatives will never accidentally walk up to the wrong house.

image_zps8kq2daiq.jpeg

There are other places with rooftop decks.

irvinehomeshopper said:
For the lucky few who will live in Irvine with homes that finally have character and style. Your relatives will never accidentally walk up to the wrong house.

image_zps8kq2daiq.jpeg

House on redfin was due to a buyer backing out - family issues.  House was listed by RAH and already has a buyer at that price.  They used existing phase pricing and previous buyer upgrades to price it. 

House would have been a lot cheaper for the initial buyer.

akkord said:
House on redfin was due to a buyer backing out - family issues.  House was listed by RAH and already has a buyer at that price.  They used existing phase pricing and previous buyer upgrades to price it. 

RAH is super happy then.  They get to keep the initial buyer's deposit, and then resell for even more than they sold it for originally.  IHS is King Midas!

akkord said:

How do you know? The builder rep told you this?

Spoke with RAH yesterday.

eyephone said:
akkord said:

How do you know? The builder rep told you this?

One thing I am not clear..Its size should be 2329 as per Nolan or nearby...but 2443 is almost 125 sq feet more...Why??Any idea...I know it can be little bit different based on the appraiser..but 125 is way too much.

Back