Ellwood by Richmond American at Beacon Park

I'm going to have my wife film me walking around CS but the camera view will just be of my calves, then I will post it here and challenge mr physique

This tells you how fit I am, I don't even know who this Devin guy is.

We should do a TI meetup at his party in July... and get a pose down contest going with qwercalves. :)

The first part of the vid he is in Essex Skyline. I used to live there. Some of the most fun I have had living in a rental.

irvinehomeowner said:
This tells you how fit I am, I don't even know who this Devin guy is.

We should do a TI meetup at his party in July... and get a pose down contest going with qwercalves. :)

Apparently you missed the one at the failed land swap meeting. Lol

yup. once you get the six pack visible, waist line is almost impossible to shrink further unless you do PS

iacrenter said:
qwerty said:
I'm going to have my wife film me walking around CS but the camera view will just be of my calves, then I will post it here and challenge mr physique

Apparently Devin Physique got caught Photoshopping his before and after results. Not good.
http://youtu.be/03VCG11jMps

lnc said:
At lest he has good taste in house.... :)
[/quote

You can tell that upper deck sold him. Imagining him bringing ladies and bros over. Lol

lol this is hilarious.

more power to him running a successful online business and buying a home.

in his defense all youtube comments are wack.

wonder which lot he got.

Seems like he has taken the Nolan model home. I have Nolan with rooftop ready by jul. So it should be Model only. They are covert ting sales office to Nolan models garage

xyz123 said:
Seems like he has taken the Nolan model home. I have Nolan with rooftop ready by jul. So it should be Model only. They are covert ting sales office to Nolan models garage

If he's moving in July, he doesn't have the model - the models close in Sept from my convo with sales a few weeks ago unless it's changed since then.  I have seen a GTR driving around here occasionally and I believe whoever it was, checked out the Ellwood homes being built on Mongoose. 

akkord said:
xyz123 said:

If he's moving in July, he doesn't have the model - the models close in Sept from my convo with sales a few weeks ago unless it's changed since then.  I have seen a GTR driving around here occasionally and I believe whoever it was, checked out the Ellwood homes being built on Mongoose.

I was wrong, swung by sales today, they moved up the models for a July close.  The sales office has been demolished and looks like they are going to start work where the parking lot was.

Back