Ellwood by Richmond American at Beacon Park

At least by the time you close, you would probably have made at least 10% equity!  With prices of the other builders such as Lennar Harper at 2017 sq ft at $890k, makes these push toward $1 mil

FranchisePlr said:
At least by the time you close, you would probably have made at least 10% equity!  With prices of the other builders such as Lennar Harper at 2017 sq ft at $890k, makes these push toward $1 mil

Pshhhhhhhhhh ya, these babies will be $1.5M by July.

I'm also selling the bridge on Ridge Valley that crosses over Irvine Blvd.  PM me if interested.

FranchisePlr said:

All in on the new lots /w upgrades, lot premium, deck option, etc., I think they already are at ~$1 mil, probably the reason they didn't sell right away.  I'll try and swing by the sales office after work today and get the latest pricing.

akkord said:
FranchisePlr said:

All in on the new lots /w upgrades, lot premium, deck option, etc., I think they already are at ~$1 mil, probably the reason they didn't sell right away.  I'll try and swing by the sales office after work today and get the latest pricing.

Last I heard was Nolan was priced at 960k for the last phase (not model). Add 7k elevation premium, add 40k for the deck. So, there, you are at 7 digits before any upgrades.

My Nash Elevation with deck, and a handful of options is pushing 920k. Mind you the base price was 815k in phase 6. In phase 11 the same unit and same options would be above 1M.

Sakred said:
My Nash Elevation with deck, and a handful of options is pushing 920k. Mind you the base price was 815k in phase 6. In phase 11 the same unit and same options would be above 1M.

If I can sell my place for 1.05+ mil, sign me up, let's get it sold!  100k+ in equity in a few months on paper sounds nice, but I wonder if I'd realistically get offers if I tried selling.  I can say I have one of the best lots and the well received Nathaniel floor plan that is currently sold out, with 1, possibly 2 more available through the builder in the future.

akkord said:
Sakred said:

If I can sell my place for 1.05+ mil, sign me up, let's get it sold!  100k+ in equity in a few months on paper sounds nice, but I wonder if I'd realistically get offers if I tried selling.  I can say I have one of the best lots and the well received Nathaniel floor plan that is currently sold out, with 1, possibly 2 more available through the builder in the future.

After realtor fees, closing costs, and income tax, your $100k earnings will probably be cut in half or more.

akkord said:
Sakred said:

You sitting on a goldmine fella.  :)

Very true...I think I posted in another thread I'd need to come out decently well after all costs.  So 1.1mil, someone out there wants it right?  >:D

aquabliss said:
After realtor fees, closing costs, and income tax, your $100k earnings will probably be cut in half or more.

akkord said:
Very true...I think I posted in another thread I'd need to come out decently well after all costs.  So 1.1mil, someone out there wants it right?  >:D

aquabliss said:

We can always list it and see if we find a sucker...err buyer.  The only bad thing is that my listing might end up in the WTF Listing thread that I created, talk about ironic.  haha

1.1mil is prob a stretch, but maybe not with what I just found out.

I swung by the sales office today. 1 Nolan modern plan just sold for 1.008mil not including upgrades - price includes the deck option.  Thinking it'll prob be 1.025-1.045 with upgrades as the average a person is adding in 20-30k for Ellwood.

Of the on the market lots
1 Nolan - craftsman elevation
2 Nash - craftsman and modern elevation

The +1 to be built next to the models is a Nash floor plan.

USCTrojanCPA said:
akkord said:

aquabliss said:

We can always list it and see if we find a sucker...err buyer.  The only bad thing is that my listing might end up in the WTF Listing thread that I created, talk about ironic.  haha

USCTrojanCPA said:

So if anyone who buys a "high end home" now is pretty much a sucker?  Is that somewhat true with $500k ~ $800k level homes?  Thanks.

I am also interested in this. The other thing I am concerned about is the landscaping of the general community. When I lived in Laguna Altura, the whole community had lots of greenery, lots of trees, which gave it a very lush feeling. Beacon park on the other hand feels like a desert, with their water friendly landscaping. Does anyone know if they plan to change that? If so; are there any plans new residents can look at?

Back