Election

i dont know why they are just stopping at 10,000 homes at the GP. they should do 2ft setbacks all around and all homes on driveway-less motor courts. lets get 15,000 homes in there.

paperboyNC said:
eyephone said:
I'm just thinking: how many people on TI will vote? I'm leaning towards not a lot.

Due to: don't want to miss work (even though by law your employer should give you time to vote), not eligible (on visa, illegal), don't care (don't bother me/I have other things to do)

No excuse not to vote considering you can vote by mail at your leisure.

Please don't force your opinion/views on others. :)

Everyone should vote or our comments on TI are useless.

In my opinion, Agran wasted a ton of money on the Great Park development so he will not be receiving my vote. That will also be true with those people running in his coalition.

I haven't decided if Choi will get my vote either.

In all honesty we must slow down the GP development until we get it right.

Kangen.Irvine said:
Everyone should vote or our comments on TI are useless.

In my opinion, Agran wasted a ton of money on the Great Park development so he will not be receiving my vote. That will also be true with those people running in his coalition.

I haven't decided if Choi will get my vote either.

In all honesty we must slow down the GP development until we get it right.

I thought Agran, Fox and Gaido are in the same team.
Thus if you vote against Choi, you just voted for Agran (Gaido's teammate)

[/quote]
I thought Agran, Fox and Gaido are in the same team.
Thus if you vote against Choi, you just voted for Agran (Gaido's teammate)
[/quote]

Agran will never get my vote, but I still believe in doing research before giving someone else my vote. That also means I will not vote for Gaido.

The problem is very few Americans actually do their research and just listen to the media...we are currently learning that lesson the hard way from numerous elected officials.

I will NOT vote for Agran and company. Their BS mailers disguised as a local newspaper is appalling. He wasted millions of dollars and I'm hopeful for some justice after the forensic audit and the DA complete their investigation.

Let TI be the kingmaker.  Make politicians come on boards like this to argue their sides...with all the racism, stupidity, prostitution and meme's.

zubs said:
Let TI be the kingmaker.  Make politicians come on boards like this to argue their sides...with all the racism, stupidity, prostitution and meme's.

LOL.  Add Zombies, FCBs and ghosts (Oh My).

Thank god TI only has 75 users logged at any one time.
The thought of this crowd deciding anything is truly frightening.

Back