Election Live Blog

Small districts can provide returns faster than larger metropolitan areas. Here in King County WA, we've been informed that the mailed in ballots probably won't be fully counted for <em>days or weeks</em> because they are using 16-year old machines. Considering the closeness of our Governor's race, we may not post official results until December :facepalm:

CNN has a pretty decent interactive map on their home page that will let you see the vote counts by mousing over states.

And, of course, Drudge is always a must on election days.

[quote author="WINEX" date=1225873449]CNN has a pretty decent interactive map on their home page that will let you see the vote counts by mousing over states.

And, of course, Drudge is always a must on election days.</blockquote>
I prefer the massive amount info from my local HD stations scrolling across the bottom of my brand new 50" plasma.

[quote author="Nude" date=1225873842][quote author="WINEX" date=1225873449]CNN has a pretty decent interactive map on their home page that will let you see the vote counts by mousing over states.

And, of course, Drudge is always a must on election days.</blockquote>
I prefer the massive amount info from my local HD stations scrolling across the bottom of my brand new 50" plasma.</blockquote>

To each his own. But I've found TV to be a poor outlet for news of all types. If it weren't for football, Family Guy and the Simpsons, I probably wouldn't own a TV.

NBC is calling South Carolina for McCain... on exit polls alone. Don't be too surprised if this race tightens up and they have to retract that call.

[quote author="WINEX" date=1225874330][quote author="Nude" date=1225873842]I prefer the massive amount info from my local HD stations scrolling across the bottom of my brand new 50" plasma.</blockquote>

To each his own. But I've found TV to be a poor outlet for news of all types. If it weren't for football, Family Guy and the Simpsons, I probably wouldn't own a TV.</blockquote>
Local results make a difference tonight. Drilling down on that info on a news website is just too cumbersome.

[quote author="CapitalismWorks" date=1225875717]Do I sense a note of optimism (for McCain)?</blockquote>
Nah, Pennsylvania wasn't even close... gonna be a landslide for Obama.

Back