Ed McMahon May Lose Beverly Hills Home

<blockquote>The McMahons "understand that they are in the same situation as hundreds of thousands of other hard-working Americans, and their hearts go out to them," Mr. Bragman said.

</blockquote>
<snicker!> Wretched lot they are, indeed!

While working today, did a drive by past "The Summit" which is the enclave of homes that Ed McMahon's house is in. It's a very swanky place on Mulholland Drive. This is a regular check for me as Ms. Britney Spears lives at the loc and paparazzi are a nuisance. As I drove by, I noticed several news vans setting up for a broadcast. My first thought was, "What has Britney done now".

When I queried the newsfolk, they indicated they were doing a story on McMahon's foreclosure ! For once, footage not about B.S. I guess he lives 3 doors down from her (NOT a selling point, I might add).

It's difficult for anyone going through foreclosure; but to be 85 and going throught this mess and not in the best health. Ugh!

Very sad interview with Larry King tonight.

Evander "The Real Deal" Holyfield also reported to be losing his $10M estate.

Attention celebrities... put some cheese in the savings account just in case.

Alls I's has to say is: 109 ROOMS ?! 17 BATHROOMS ?! 54,000 sq ft ?!

A comment in the ESPN article: "how many butts does he have?"

But seriously, that property is worth only 10 mil? That's equivalent to a 6000 sq ft Shady Canyon McMansion.

Back