Eastwood Phase 2

I guess I don't know all the real estate development lingos and terms but what do you mean by private policy and what's phase window?  I thought Eastwood is still in working but there is phase 2 again?  Is this more like pre IPO investment opportunity for selected folks with a lot of money and ties?

If it's a private event, how can one find out and/or join them?  If it's truly private, then what's the point of posting here on a public forum?  Sorry.  Too many questions...

test said:
pricedoutJay said:
what's the point of posting here on a public forum? 

x2

Exactly. Hopefully nobody breaks his "private policy" or he will attempt to ruin all the threads again like last time when he posted about new developments in Portola Springs and I found out what they were. (Public access)

thelandofnoland said:
A phase window is just a term that means you may not inquire after the deadline specified on the website occurs. You are free to inquire before the window opens.

Once again, all you need to do is send me a PM on either TalkIrvine or the website to get on the list. The schedule has been up on the website for a while.

The reason why I'm posting this is this will become public as of December 17.

P.S. Irviniteeee,

If you keep asking, I have no problem in creating a bit mishap. What I did last time was very minimal, crude, and basic. I can do a lot more damage if you want...

To Test,

If I hurt your feelings, I am rather sorry. :(

You're still not understanding that nobody violated anything. It was on the builder website. But yes please make another "bit mishap".

How do I make you "want" to do a lot more damage?
How can I make this happen?

Try making a new account.  Then you can ask mr. supreme overlord if he will permit you entrance into the kingdom of Heaven.  Obviously the avatar known as "pricedoutjay" has angered his most holy.

You need one of these jackets:

il_fullxfull.324767844.jpg

thelandofnoland said:
thelandofnoland said:
Once again, all you need to do is send me a PM on either TalkIrvine or the website to get on the list. The schedule has been up on the website for a while...

This is your answer acf.

sent a PM, but never got a response..

Back