Eastwood Petaluma floorplan - No loft for kids?!

I would go for 3 bedroom plus loft. Many Chinese pay high prices for homes in Irvine, yet don'the have class (sorry). The great room is messy with toys, basically an a LA cart room, disorganized.  Loft provides an area for kids, it is clearly defined a room for them & their friends to hang out. I personally don't like bigger homes (4 bedrooms plus loft) too much maintenance  and cleaning up, I like to spend my time enjoying life than babysitter the house. But if I had a ton of money and living in Hidden Canyon, then that is a different story.

Cal Pac will soon release Trellis Court next to the Great Park. Check with City of Irvine for floor plans. As always this builder focuses on cutting edge products with lofts overlooking 2 story volume space. The location will be south west corner of Trabuco and Ridge Valley. Being too close to enemy territory TIC would rather let Cal Pac deal with the adversary. I think being next to the Great Park is the best deal ever. Walk just a block over and use the world class park amenities with different themes and not having to pay Great Park association fee. Soon there will be the water park, sound park, art park and tons of outdoor retails and sport venues. At Noso there will be the next generation of Ellwood with Bonus Room next to the roof decks if you prefer mid century modern loaded with corner windows and expansive glass.

To privatize the loft in the future add interior insulated glass partitions over the half wall and still allowing view into the volume space below. Most Cal Pac lofts are made to convert into a den easily.

I believe the premiere will be this Fall. The market is softening and by then it will be a a much stronger buyers market.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Cal Pac will soon release Trellis Court next to the Great Park. Check with City of Irvine for floor plans. As always this builder focuses on cutting edge products with lofts overlooking 2 story volume space. The location will be south west corner of Trabuco and Ridge Valley. Being too close to enemy territory TIC would rather let Cal Pac deal with the adversary. I think being next to the Great Park is the best deal ever. Walk just a block over and use the world class park amenities with different themes and not having to pay Great Park association fee. Soon there will be the water park, sound park, art park and tons of outdoor retails and sport venues. At Noso there will be the next generation of Ellwood with Bonus Room next to the roof decks if you prefer mid century modern loaded with corner windows and expansive glass.

To privatize the loft in the future add interior insulated glass partitions over the half wall and still allowing view into the volume space below. Most Cal Pac lofts are made to convert into a den easily.

I believe the premiere will be this Fall. The market is softening and by then it will be a a much stronger buyers market.

link to trellis court >http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php?topic=13775.0

looks like plan 1, 3, and 4 has a decent size loft tucked away in the corner of the home. seems like nice floor plans to me. are these yours IHS?

I am black listed from working on the ranch because I am too vocal here at the blog. I know too much and and I provided too much education for you here. The politics there is dirty. I don't talk or criticize the ranch products because the regime retaliated and penalized a particular builders who does build on the ranch. A builder that I respect.

irvinehomeshopper said:
I am black listed from working on the ranch because I am too vocal here at the blog. I know too much and and I provided too much education for you here. The politics there is dirty. I don't talk or criticize the ranch products because the regime retaliated and penalized a particular builders who does build on the ranch. A builder that I respect.

Ranch?

irvinehomeshopper said:

Darn I do like Trellis Court more, but it won't come out for a while so I won't know all the details to fairly compare it against Petaluma. E.g what is the price gonna be like? How is it going to look in real life?..etc.

I wish there is a return period on new houses... :p

eyephone said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Ranch?

The area that belongs to TIC is called Irvine Ranch. "Ranch" is the area where you will find only Mediterranean houses.

irvinehomeshopper said:

That is very true. Also, the ranch is the approver of pricing for the other builders. Sometimes they will have them push up the prices to make their products look more attractive or more of a bargain so they can move their product faster.

I predict Trellis Court is going to be a huge hit. What is another 6-8 months when you get a home that is ideal for you. Location is premium next to the future hub of Irvine. The coolest and hip gathering places will all be there. This is another one of my hints.

irvinetabby said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Darn I do like Trellis Court more, but it won't come out for a while so I won't know all the details to fairly compare it against Petaluma. E.g what is the price gonna be like? How is it going to look in real life?..etc.

Will be there lots with driveways and not in a motor court?  Any hints on pricing? 

irvinehomeshopper said:
I predict Trellis Court is going to be a huge hit. What is another 6-8 months when you get a home that is ideal for you. Location is premium next to the future hub of Irvine. The coolest and hip gathering places will all be there. This is another one of my hints.

irvinetabby said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Are you designing rooftop BBQ 2.0?...you can tell us...we'll keep your secret.

on the subject of loft.. i went by Silverleaft at Portola Spring III today and they had some nice floor plans in those Cal Pacific homes. (plan 1 was meh downstairs but had a very nice big bonus room on top, while plan 2/3 were excellent imo).

its just like a bigger, wider version of jade court.

sales person mentioned that all floor plan 3 will be built with the optional loft (the biggest model).. though all models have a bonus room/loft of some sort. but this pushes the pricing into 750k.. for a 1665 sq ft detach condo which is very closely built since they are "courtyard" homes. probably plan 3 is the better one since its the corner facing the street, but again depending on your lot you're dealing with lots of tight parking, I bet.

Back